Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Arnii's birthday present

Mr. **** seems to be getting desperate for attention. All that dull-witted
changing of quoted text tells me the Beast is scraping the bottom of his
toilet.

Let's help Turdy resuscitate his "debating trade" art by gifting him with a
supply of BorgSmugSnot. Here's a sample of a product that will soon be
available to licensed "debating trade" warriors:

http://www.drugs-forum.co.uk/forum/uploads/OneDiaDem/2004-12-08_182718_a3.jpg

They'll be offering it for sale when the bucket is at least two-thirds
full. Who'll chip in to keep the Krooborg from imploding?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Mr. **** seems to be getting desperate for attention. All that dull-witted
changing of quoted text tells me the Beast is scraping the bottom of his
toilet.

Let's help Turdy resuscitate his "debating trade" art by gifting him with
supply of BorgSmugSnot. Here's a sample of a product that will soon be
available to licensed "debating trade" warriors:

http://www.drugs-forum.co.uk/forum/uploads/OneDiaDem/2004-12-08_182718_a3.jpg

They'll be offering it for sale when the bucket is at least two-thirds
full. Who'll chip in to keep the Krooborg from imploding?

I've found him a book to read which may help :-))

http://pittskate.com/wp-content/uplo...08/04/****.jpg

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

TT said:

Mr. **** seems to be getting desperate for attention. All that dull-witted
changing of quoted text tells me the Beast is scraping the bottom of his
toilet.

Let's help Turdy resuscitate his "debating trade" art by gifting him with a
supply of BorgSmugSnot. Here's a sample of a product that will soon be
available to licensed "debating trade" warriors:

http://www.drugs-forum.co.uk/forum/uploads/OneDiaDem/2004-12-08_182718_a3.jpg

They'll be offering it for sale when the bucket is at least two-thirds
full. Who'll chip in to keep the Krooborg from imploding?

I've found him a book to read which may help :-))
http://pittskate.com/wp-content/uplo...08/04/****.jpg

Excellent! Also, I see you fixed your newsreader. Thank you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message ...

TT said:

Mr. **** seems to be getting desperate for attention.
All that dull-witted
changing of quoted text tells me the Beast is scraping
the bottom of his
toilet.

Let's help Turdy resuscitate his "debating trade" art
by gifting him with a
supply of BorgSmugSnot. Here's a sample of a product
that will soon be
available to licensed "debating trade" warriors:

http://www.drugs-forum.co.uk/forum/uploads/OneDiaDem/2004-12-08_182718_a3.jpg

They'll be offering it for sale when the bucket is at
least two-thirds
full. Who'll chip in to keep the Krooborg from
imploding?

I've found him a book to read which may help :-))
http://pittskate.com/wp-content/uplo...08/04/****.jpg

Excellent! Also,

I knew you would like that one :-))

I see you fixed your newsreader. Thank you.

Outlook Express. The above was posted from another
computer. All the options on this one (that was screwy
yesterday) were set as the same options as before and the
only thing that is different today was a reboot. Don't ya
just lurve MS!?

Cheers TT