Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Theory: 2pid is actually a liberal

2pid posts possibly some of the dumbest things ever written on RAO. He
nearly always misses the point. His "supporting" citations virtually
never support his position. His 'logic' is based on wild emotion and
is very seldom based on sound logic.

I have come to the conclusion that 2pid is an employee of the DNC
tasked to show the stupidity, hypocrisy and greed of republican
positions, on the Usenet.

His job description is to read right-wing blogs all day and to choose
the most egregiously stupid ones he can find, and then to post them on
unrelated newsgroups with limited commentary. In this way, more and
more people will see that the conservative "movement" is filled with
moronic imbeciles who actually 'think' like this caricature of a
republican. The smart republicans will then bail out and become Dems.

2pid has done his job very well indeed.

Kudos to the DNC for coming up with such a humorous strategy. If
nothing else, it's highly entertaining.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 22, 4:49*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
[...]

Since 2pid is silent, that proves that 2pid tacitly agrees with the
content of this post.

So as it turns out, 2pid is a closet liberal! Who'd have thunk it!