Posted to rec.audio.car
MGB MGB is offline

Default remote starter sounds car alarm.

Hi I have 1998 Hyndaui Tybiron, with after factory installed alarm. I
purchased a remote starter.
The starter works fine unless the air temp dips below say 32.
When it is cold outside after 5 min warming up the car alarm sounds. I shut
it off and every 2 min it sounds again.
I took it back to the place that installed it, they said it was the shock
sensor on the inside of the hood they moved it. They said problem solved.
Problem not solved, it did it again this morning.

Does anyone have any ideas? Car alarm is not motion sensitive

One remote car starter fob wanted to start 2 cars [email protected] Car Audio 4 January 15th 07 07:23 AM
FS: Clifford 3.5 rsx Matrix Responder 2-way Remote Starter Alarm NEW IN BOX CalCarGuy Car Audio 0 January 17th 06 09:38 PM
Just for Ludovic Audio Opinions 64 November 19th 05 05:17 PM
passkeyII remote starter bypass 2002 chevy express Jeff Weaver Car Audio 3 December 11th 03 11:07 PM
Remote starter for 2004 Dodge Ram question Dan Car Audio 0 December 2nd 03 03:36 AM