Jason

Default Free Apple 20 gig Ipod or Ipod Mini, My Good Friend Just Got His In The Mail

My friend just got a 100% free 20 gig Ipod; all he had to do was sign
up for an account through this site:

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7476580

and complete one of the online offers available. Many of the offers
are free and don't require any payment for anything. Many of the
offers are also great offers. I signed up for netflix through the
site, and I was actually going to get the service anyway. This is a
great way to get a free ipod, as my friend just got his ipod in the
mail today. To finish everything and get the free (including
shipping) ipod, you just have to get 5 other people to do it too. I
was one of his referrals, if took me about 5 minutes to complete, and
now I'd like to pass the word on.