Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] fanujaol@gmail.com is offline

Default AR3 Speakers - Lessons Learned!

I just purchased some AR3 speakers and on the back of the speakers I see wires leading from numbers 1 and 2 to a 1/4 jack. Also the number 2 connector has a jumper wire hooked up to the tweeter connection. Has anyone seen such a connection before?

thanks
Joe
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 1:51:56 PM UTC-5, wrote:

I just purchased some AR3 speakers and on the back of the speakers I see wires leading from numbers 1 and 2 to a 1/4 jack. Also the number 2 connector has a jumper wire hooked up to the tweeter connection. Has anyone seen such a connection before?

thanks
Joe

Allows you to feed the mid-tweet separately from the woofer.

http://www.classicspeakerpages.net/l...3a_full_pd.pdf

Some useful information.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA