Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] driador@gmail.com is offline

Default Help! Looking for service manual - Stanton RM-Three Mixer

Hello all,

Please help me! I have acquired an old (came out around 2003ish) Stanton RM-Three (RM-3) DJ Mixer. It's in good shape, but I really would like to get my hands on a service manual if I need to do any repairs. Gibson (current owners of the Stanton product line) said that during the acquisition of Stanton, a lot of manuals and documentation was lost and/or never brought over and that they don't have anything for that manaul.

If anybody has a copy of this, please, _please_ let me know off list.

TIA!