S888Wheel

Default RAO's charity request.

From: Lionel ahc
Date: 5/31/2004 3:00 AM Pacific Standard Time
Lady and Gentlemen,

One of our famous and prefered high-end contributor has recently purchased a
brand new pair of speakers, surely some of the best speakers available now
(I'm not joking).

The speakers are not brand new. they are new for me. The A#s are actually
discontinued although Sound Lab still makes upgrades and offers full service
for them. I could have bought the M2s which are essentially the same speaker
but the A3s look much better and I got thses at a great price.

The so-called contributor has done the announcement of his acquisition but
it seems the thread hasn't rised the general enthusiasm... :-(

Actually it got a fair number of responses.

The problem is that now this contributor feels obliged to write strange
things about my family to keep RAO's attention focused on him.

What was it you were writing about Marc phillip's mother in law? Hypocrite,

So my request is simple : don't be so egoist ! Take care of him... ;-)
If you are not interested in his speakers perhaps you would be so nice to
engage a discussion on the weather, the football... I don't know.

Middius, you could request some news of his pending lawsuit.
You, Phillips you could tell us what is Mrs. Wheeler favourite Kama-Sutra
position eh, hypocrite... ;o)

Don't worry, S888Wheel I'm not an ingrate, I will carefully read your
listening review. LOL !

You obviously read all my posts quite carefully, looking for anything you can
attack. Your obsession is well known on RAO. Your father was a looser. ;-) Nice
to see some family traditions don't die.

S888Wheel

From: Lionel ahc
Date: 5/31/2004 10:54 AM Pacific Standard Time

From: Lionel
ahc
Date: 5/31/2004 3:00 AM Pacific Standard Time
[...]

It was a kind answer to his morbid question :

"So did we manage to figure out the exact boiling point of the average
Frenchman?**Is*it*98*degrees*Fahrenheit?**99?"

I just recommended him to ask to his mother-in-law. She's now at a better
place than me to give him a precise answer.

What can you reproach to that idiot ?

Nice rationalization. You do your father proud. Looser.

So my request is simple : don't be so egoist ! Take care of him... ;-)
If you are not interested in his speakers perhaps you would be so nice to
engage a discussion on the weather, the football... I don't know.

Middius, you could request some news of his pending lawsuit.
You, Phillips you could tell us what is Mrs. Wheeler favourite Kama-Sutra
position eh, hypocrite... ;o)

Don't worry, S888Wheel I'm not an ingrate, I will carefully read your
listening review. LOL !

You obviously read all my posts quite carefully, looking for anything you
can attack.

I don't need to write carefully,

I said "read" dip****. You can't even get that right.

everything you write can be attacked.

By an obsessed sociopath like you sure. But you look like an obsessed sociopath
when you do so. A heavy handed idiot such as yourself can do no better.

You
are a conceided imbecile, it's too easy.

Your obsession is well known on RAO. Your father was a looser.
;-) Nice to see some family traditions don't die.

Chapuis males are loosers and Wheeler females are whores... everybody carry
his own cross.
Your mother was a whore, your wife is a trollop (ask Phillips), your
daughters are tart chrysalis... What a karma !

And you are quite a class act. I guess I should expect this from a victim of
child abuse. Did your father ever get caught abusing you? ;-)

Note that your daughters have an interesting avantage, they have been tamed
by you, pedophile.

You really shouldn't project your dead father's sicknesses upon me. Just
because he raped you at night doesn't mean I'm a criminal. ;-) Did he ever do
time for his crimes against you? ;-) Are your children safe from this family
tradition? ;-)

BTW don't waste your time you should provide us soon with your listening
review. :O)

It won't take away the shame you feel from enduring your father's nightly
visits. ;-) Maybe he is burning in hell for what he created ;-) ;-) Can you
break the chain? ;-) Nah, you are a looser like him. ;-)

S888Wheel

From: Lionel ahc
Date: 5/31/2004 11:50 PM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel wrote:

What was it you were writing about Marc phillip's mother in law?
Hypocrite,

It was a kind answer to his morbid question :

"So did we manage to figure out the exact boiling point of the average
Frenchman?**Is*it*98*degrees*Fahrenheit?**99? "

I just recommended him to ask to his mother-in-law. She's now at a better
place than me to give him a precise answer.

What can you reproach to that idiot ?

Nice rationalization. You do your father proud. Looser.

Is it what you call "rationalization" ?

Are you so stupid you have to ask right after being told so?

Perhaps you have enough knowledge about anatomy to explain him. I'm sure
that this idiot will be happy to get an answer.

I was talking about you, idiot.

So my request is simple : don't be so egoist ! Take care of him... ;-)
If you are not interested in his speakers perhaps you would be so nice
to engage a discussion on the weather, the football... I don't know.

Middius, you could request some news of his pending lawsuit.
You, Phillips you could tell us what is Mrs. Wheeler favourite
Kama-Sutra position eh, hypocrite... ;o)

Don't worry, S888Wheel I'm not an ingrate, I will carefully read your
listening review. LOL !

You obviously read all my posts quite carefully, looking for anything
you can attack.

I don't need to write carefully,

I said "read" dip****. You can't even get that right.

I should have written "read" also. Sorry.

everything you write can be attacked.

By an obsessed sociopath like you sure. But you look like an obsessed
sociopath when you do so. A heavy handed idiot such as yourself can do no
better.

Note that I didn't ask for you.

So ****ing what? I didn't "ask for you" the dozen or so times you started
threads about me, hypocrite.

I was gently jesting with Phillips when *you* suddenly irrupted in our
thread and *you* have insulted my family.

I was gently jesting with you and your looser father ;-)

As explained to an other contributor, this clearly means that *you* are
insane.

Bull****.

I'm just trying to help you.

Bull****,

Oh yes, one can reproaches me that it's "war medecine" but I do with what I
have.

Lack of self control noted. At least you are partially aware of your obsession.

With Phillips you are the RAO's Castor and Pollux. You should accept
*stoically* consequences.

You should stop abusing your children as your father abused you. ;-)

You are a conceided imbecile, it's too easy.

I note that you didn't contest this one.

I don't bother contesting every stupid thing you say on RAO. It would be a full
time job. I already have one that pays.

Your obsession is well known on RAO. Your father was a looser.
;-) Nice to see some family traditions don't die.

Chapuis males are loosers and Wheeler females are whores... everybody
carry his own cross.
Your mother was a whore, your wife is a trollop (ask Phillips), your
daughters are tart chrysalis... What a karma !

And you are quite a class act. I guess I should expect this from a victim
of child abuse. Did your father ever get caught abusing you? ;-)

Your wife is a trollop, note that this is not my fault.
Last time after the famous "Awesome Day" Phillips told us off line :
"Next time I will bring my own amp because Mrs. Wheeler is a ****in' vixen
and she use to moo like a mad cow while I try to sodomize her."

Not that while you were lying your ass off you never contested the claim that
your father abused you. Given the fact that lack of such contention is proof of
an admission in your book, well, I guess it is an esatblished point of fact
that your father abused you.;-) It does explain a lot about your anger. ;-)
Does it feel better to get this out in the open? ;-)

Ooops, I stop here because I start to have an erection.

I suggest therapy

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

I knew that you was suffering of dyslexia, but I was not aware of your
stammer. You sound like a damaged vinyl.

And you sound like a damaged human being, sad. I suggest you don't hate your
father so intensely. I suspect you feel tremendous guilt for not fighting back
when he had his way with you each night but consider this well known fact about
him, He was a weak person to the core of his existance and had no other outlet
to vent his anger over the sad state of his existance other than you. You were
both victims. ;-)

Lionel

S888Wheel a écrit :

And you sound like a damaged human being, sad. I suggest you don't hate your
father so intensely. I suspect you feel tremendous guilt for not fighting back
when he had his way with you each night but consider this well known fact about
him, He was a weak person to the core of his existance and had no other outlet
to vent his anger over the sad state of his existance other than you. You were
both victims. ;-)

Why do you like that insult your wife, your daugthers, Wheeler females
in general ?
This is the question you should answer for yourself or your torture will
never stop.

The scheme is very simple : you don't attack my family and I don't
attack your.
Since the begining *I* am *loyal* to this rule.
Every time I have insulted your family it was because you had
imperiously requested it. I already explain that, it's always the same
ceremonial.

I have done a test 2 or 3 weeks ago and I refused to answer... Result
you have diseappear and I have been very worry.
I am afraid that you could do a big and definitive mistake.

I hope that my (relative) sacrifice could be helpful for you.

Sincerely,
Lionel Chapuis
S888Wheel

From: Lionel ahc
Date: 6/1/2004 8:55 AM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel a écrit :

And you sound like a damaged human being, sad. I suggest you don't hate

your
father so intensely. I suspect you feel tremendous guilt for not fighting

back
when he had his way with you each night but consider this well known fact

about
him, He was a weak person to the core of his existance and had no other

outlet
to vent his anger over the sad state of his existance other than you. You

were
both victims. ;-)

Why do you like that insult your wife, your daugthers, Wheeler females
in general ?

I don't. You do. Having trouble with reality?

This is the question you should answer for yourself or your torture will
never stop.

What torture? You sling insults at people you have invented. That's just funny.
Haven't you caught on to this joke yet? Not very bright are you?

The scheme is very simple : you don't attack my family and I don't
attack your.
Since the begining *I* am *loyal* to this rule.

You are a looser who is full of **** and to the demonstration of that fact you
have remained loyal. Nothing else.

Every time I have insulted your family it was because you had
imperiously requested it. I already explain that, it's always the same
ceremonial.

You have been consistant with your hypocritical rationalizations of your
sociopathic behavior. Makes me wonder if you actually believe your own
bull****.

I have done a test 2 or 3 weeks ago and I refused to answer... Result
you have diseappear and I have been very worry.

How twisted is this admission? You are sick onbsessed looser.

I am afraid that you could do a big and definitive mistake.

I hope that my (relative) sacrifice could be helpful for you.

Sincerely,
Lionel Chapuis

I guess we can also blame your father for the fact that you swim in the shallow
end of the gene pool.

Lionel

From: Lionel ahc
Date: 6/1/2004 8:55 AM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel a écrit :

And you sound like a damaged human being, sad. I suggest you don't hate

your

father so intensely. I suspect you feel tremendous guilt for not fighting

back

when he had his way with you each night but consider this well known fact

about

him, He was a weak person to the core of his existance and had no other

outlet

to vent his anger over the sad state of his existance other than you. You

were

both victims. ;-)

Why do you like that insult your wife, your daugthers, Wheeler females
in general ?

I don't. You do. Having trouble with reality?

So why do you spontaneously insult my father in a thread where you are
not involved ?
The only rational explanation is that your are looking for an other
batch of heavy insults. If you was really as *sane* as you pretend, you
would stay away from me and from the discussions in which I participate,
or... at least you wouldn't insult my family.
*You* really have big troubles with the reality.

This is the question you should answer for yourself or your torture will
never stop.

What torture? You sling insults at people you have invented. That's just funny.

You see you say it's funny. That means that you feel some pleasure when
I describe you raping your daughters while Phillips is sodomizing your wife.

Haven't you caught on to this joke yet? Not very bright are you?

If you really need this kind of joke I am happy to participate but I'm
not sure that it's very good for your mental health.

The scheme is very simple : you don't attack my family and I don't
attack your.
Since the begining *I* am *loyal* to this rule.

You are a looser who is full of **** and to the demonstration of that fact you
have remained loyal. Nothing else.

I *never* insulted your family before you start to insult mine. You
really live in a different reality. Nothing new.

Every time I have insulted your family it was because you had
imperiously requested it. I already explain that, it's always the same
ceremonial.

You have been consistant with your hypocritical rationalizations of your
sociopathic behavior. Makes me wonder if you actually believe your own
bull****.

I have done a test 2 or 3 weeks ago and I refused to answer... Result
you have diseappear and I have been very worry.

How twisted is this admission? You are sick onbsessed looser.

*You* have started the present discussion with me by insults to my
father. So we can deduce that *you* are the obsessed looser.
Once again I repeat that I didn't call you, insult you or speak about you.

I am afraid that you could do a big and definitive mistake.

I hope that my (relative) sacrifice could be helpful for you.

I guess we can also blame your father for the fact that you swim in the shallow
end of the gene pool.

Your recovery will be long and difficile and you will need constance and
patience.
I sincerely hope that in the meantime your family will not suffer too much.

Sincerely,
Lionel Chapuis
S888Wheel

From: Lionel ahc
Date: 6/1/2004 11:37 AM Pacific Standard Time
From: Lionel
ahc
Date: 6/1/2004 8:55 AM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel a écrit :

And you sound like a damaged human being, sad. I suggest you don't hate

your

father so intensely. I suspect you feel tremendous guilt for not fighting

back

when he had his way with you each night but consider this well known fact

about

him, He was a weak person to the core of his existance and had no other

outlet

to vent his anger over the sad state of his existance other than you. You

were

both victims. ;-)

Why do you like that insult your wife, your daugthers, Wheeler females
in general ?

I don't. You do. Having trouble with reality?

So why do you spontaneously insult my father in a thread where you are
not involved ?

It's a public forum. I can jump in any time I wish. Do you have a problem with
that? If so, I suggest you stay out of all threads that do not extend a
personal invitation to you. You seem to think it is OK to insult Marc's mother
in law so why should it not be OK for me to insult your father? Could it it be
you are an egomaniac with screwed up selfserving double standards? Yes, I think
that is it.

The only rational explanation is that your are looking for an other
batch of heavy insults.

Thanks for displaying the painful limitations of your power of reason.

If you was really as *sane* as you pretend, you
would stay away from me and from the discussions in which I participate,

Why? Are you saying sane people should keep away from you?

or... at least you wouldn't insult my family.

Lionel, I am insulting you. I don't know your family. You are still too stupid
to figure this simple fact out for yourself?

*You* really have big troubles with the reality.

Parroting my observations of you? Why don't you just say "I'm rubber and you're
glue..?" It breaks your point down to it's basic elements and puts it in it's
proper context.

This is the question you should answer for yourself or your torture will
never stop.

What torture? You sling insults at people you have invented. That's just

funny.

You see you say it's funny. That means that you feel some pleasure when
I describe you raping your daughters while Phillips is sodomizing your wife.

No I feel some pleasure when you make an ass of yourself by insulting imaginary
people. How stupid do you have to be to figure out what I meant by "people you
have invented?"

Haven't you caught on to this joke yet? Not very bright are you?

If you really need this kind of joke I am happy to participate but I'm
not sure that it's very good for your mental health.

Obviously you haven't caught on yet.

The scheme is very simple : you don't attack my family and I don't
attack your.
Since the begining *I* am *loyal* to this rule.

You are a looser who is full of **** and to the demonstration of that fact

you
have remained loyal. Nothing else.

I *never* insulted your family before you start to insult mine.

Liar.

You
really live in a different reality. Nothing new.

You really are devoid of an original thought, nothing new indeed.

Every time I have insulted your family it was because you had
imperiously requested it. I already explain that, it's always the same
ceremonial.

You have been consistant with your hypocritical rationalizations of your
sociopathic behavior. Makes me wonder if you actually believe your own
bull****.

No answer noted. Since you take issue with this sort of non answer I guess we
can give it the weight you pretend it is due.

I have done a test 2 or 3 weeks ago and I refused to answer... Result
you have diseappear and I have been very worry.

How twisted is this admission? You are sick onbsessed looser.

*You* have started the present discussion with me by insults to my
father.

No you started it with Marc by insulting his mother in law. Of course a
hypocrite like you can always excuse himself with some bull****
rationalization.

So we can deduce that *you* are the obsessed looser.

We? You have a retaded frog in your pocket? It would take the mental power of
such a beast to come up with such a ridiculous deduction.

Once again I repeat that I didn't call you, insult you or speak about you.

Bull****. You troll me on a regular basis. You have crossed the line many
times. Your presence is provocation enough. I ignore you most of the time
because you are simply boring. Every now and then I give you what you deserve.

I am afraid that you could do a big and definitive mistake.

I hope that my (relative) sacrifice could be helpful for you.

I guess we can also blame your father for the fact that you swim in the

shallow
end of the gene pool.

Your recovery will be long and difficile and you will need constance and
patience.
I sincerely hope that in the meantime your family will not suffer too much.

Which members? The real ones or the ones you imagined? You are quite the
dumb****.

Sincerely,

LOL

Lionel Chapuis

Son of Looser Chapuis. ;-)

Lionel

From: Lionel ahc
Date: 6/1/2004 11:37 AM Pacific Standard Time

From: Lionel
ahc
Date: 6/1/2004 8:55 AM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel a écrit :

[...]

No I'm haven't any problem with that, it's the rule. :-)

If so, I suggest you stay out of all threads that do not extend a
personal invitation to you.
You seem to think it is OK to insult Marc's mother
in law

I wasn't insulting Marc's mother in law.
Marc was asking me :

"So did we manage to figure out the exact boiling point of the average
Frenchman? Is it 98 degrees Fahrenheit? 99?"

In reference to the 15,000 death in france last summer because of the
exceptionnal canicule.

I don't know the answer to this question ! Can you understand that ?
This is why I adressed him to people concerned by this canicule. One of
them is perhaps a friend of Marc's Mother in law now. Who know ?

so why should it not be OK for me to insult your father? Could it it be
you are an egomaniac with screwed up selfserving double standards? Yes, I think
that is it.

You confirm that you was insulting my father. Why such compassion for
Marc ? ;-)

The only rational explanation is that your are looking for an other
batch of heavy insults.

Thanks for displaying the painful limitations of your power of reason.

One tells you if you push this button you will be insulted. If you push
the button it means that you want to be insulted.
Note that the first time I granted you the excuse of the curiosity. ;-)

If you was really as *sane* as you pretend, you

would stay away from me and from the discussions in which I participate,

Why? Are you saying sane people should keep away from you?

Because you are repeating day after day that I am insane. )

or... at least you wouldn't insult my family.

Lionel, I am insulting you. I don't know your family.

LOL, me too I don't know your family.

You are still too stupid to figure this simple fact out for yourself?

One could says that the stupid guy is the one who has a very nice pair
of speakers to setup and who is wasting his time with an obscur insane
French guy...

*You* really have big troubles with the reality.

Parroting my observations of you? Why don't you just say "I'm rubber and you're
glue..?" It breaks your point down to it's basic elements and puts it in it's
proper context.

One could says that the stupid guy is the one who has a very nice pair
of speakers to setup and who is wasting his time with an obscur insane
French guy...
Don't be ridiculous and I will not mock you anymore. Promise ! ;-)

This is the question you should answer for yourself or your torture will
never stop.

What torture? You sling insults at people you have invented. That's just

funny.

You see you say it's funny. That means that you feel some pleasure when
I describe you raping your daughters while Phillips is sodomizing your wife.

No I feel some pleasure when you make an ass of yourself by insulting imaginary
people. How stupid do you have to be to figure out what I meant by "people you
have invented?"

It sounds that you wife feels some pleasure because Phillips told us
that she was mooing like cow.

Haven't you caught on to this joke yet? Not very bright are you?

If you really need this kind of joke I am happy to participate but I'm
not sure that it's very good for your mental health.

Obviously you haven't caught on yet.

Do you want I participate *yes* or *no* ?

The scheme is very simple : you don't attack my family and I don't
attack your.
Since the begining *I* am *loyal* to this rule.

You are a looser who is full of **** and to the demonstration of that fact

you

have remained loyal. Nothing else.

I *never* insulted your family before you start to insult mine.

Liar.

You are a liar.
I the begining of this message you confirm that you have insulted my
father because you thought that I was insulting Marc's Mother in law.
In many other messages you have implicitely said that my father was a
looser because the only thing he has done in his life was to raise a looser.
You are a rattle snake Scott Wheeler, a cruel venomous person. I give
you what you deserve.

My insults have the advantage to be frank and direct, and especially for
you, easy to understand. ;-)

You

really live in a different reality. Nothing new.

You really are devoid of an original thought, nothing new indeed.

Every time I have insulted your family it was because you had
imperiously requested it. I already explain that, it's always the same
ceremonial.

You have been consistant with your hypocritical rationalizations of your
sociopathic behavior. Makes me wonder if you actually believe your own
bull****.

No answer noted. Since you take issue with this sort of non answer I guess we
can give it the weight you pretend it is due.

*You* are rationalizing your "strange behaviour".
Let me remember you that you have a very good pair of speakers to setup.
Perhaps the speakers don't exist ?
Maybe like spoiled children you are already bored of your new toy ?

Don't you have a nice record to put on the turntable instead wasting
your time insulting my family ?

I have done a test 2 or 3 weeks ago and I refused to answer... Result
you have diseappear and I have been very worry.

How twisted is this admission? You are sick onbsessed looser.

*You* have started the present discussion with me by insults to my
father.

No you started it with Marc by insulting his mother in law.

Are you also interested in the "exact boiling point of the average
Frenchman?"

Of course a
hypocrite like you can always excuse himself with some bull****
rationalization.

Already answered, see just above.

So we can deduce that *you* are the obsessed looser.

We? You have a retaded frog in your pocket? It would take the mental power of
such a beast to come up with such a ridiculous deduction.

Once again I repeat that I didn't call you, insult you or speak about you.

Bull****. You troll me on a regular basis. You have crossed the line many
times.

You have crossed the line first.

Your presence is provocation enough.

Oh I used to think that you was stoic like a bonze !
I'm desappointed. )

I ignore you most of the time
because you are simply boring.

I already propose you to forget me to killfile me definitively ! But you
cannot resist, you are hooked.

Every now and then I give you what you deserve.

And you always come back to get your ration of insults.
You are really insatiable insn't it ? Obviously you are addict. Be
careful to the overdose...

I am afraid that you could do a big and definitive mistake.

I hope that my (relative) sacrifice could be helpful for you.

I guess we can also blame your father for the fact that you swim in the

shallow

end of the gene pool.

Your recovery will be long and difficile and you will need constance and
patience.
I sincerely hope that in the meantime your family will not suffer too much.

Which members? The real ones or the ones you imagined? You are quite the
dumb****.

The real ones obviously

Sincerely,

LOL

Obviously, if your wife wasn't a trollop you would be more confident in
sincerity....

Lionel Chapuis

Son of Looser Chapuis. ;-)

Please Scott, last question.
When you have ****ed Marc's mother in law she was already dead or no ? ;-)

S888Wheel

From: Lionel ahc
Date: 6/1/2004 1:20 PM Pacific Standard Time
From: Lionel
ahc
Date: 6/1/2004 11:37 AM Pacific Standard Time

From: Lionel
ahc
Date: 6/1/2004 8:55 AM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel a écrit :

[...]

Bull****

Marc was asking me :

"So did we manage to figure out the exact boiling point of the average
Frenchman? Is it 98 degrees Fahrenheit? 99?"

In reference to the 15,000 death in france last summer because of the
exceptionnal canicule.

I don't know the answer to this question ! Can you understand that ?
This is why I adressed him to people concerned by this canicule. One of
them is perhaps a friend of Marc's Mother in law now. Who know ?

I guess you can't take responsibility for your ugliness. Figures. Youa re after
all, a hypocrite.

so why should it not be OK for me to insult your father? Could it it be
you are an egomaniac with screwed up selfserving double standards? Yes, I

think
that is it.

You confirm that you was insulting my father. Why such compassion for
Marc ? ;-)

Hmmm, maybe because he never made false accusations that I rape my children.
Maybe he has never called my wife a whore. You really are a dumb****.

The only rational explanation is that your are looking for an other
batch of heavy insults.

Thanks for displaying the painful limitations of your power of reason.

One tells you if you push this button you will be insulted. If you push
the button it means that you want to be insulted.

Bull****. You don't write the rules here.

Note that the first time I granted you the excuse of the curiosity. ;-)

LOL as if you have any powers to grant anything. Guess you think you are big
man on line now. What a looser.

If you was really as *sane* as you pretend, you

would stay away from me and from the discussions in which I participate,

Why? Are you saying sane people should keep away from you?

Because you are repeating day after day that I am insane. )

No. But if you think that then maybe you are insane. Get a grip on reality for
a change. Oh, never mind, that might just be to brutal for you to bear.

Yeah, that's pretty ****ing obvious.

You are still too stupid to figure this simple fact out for yourself?

One could says that the stupid guy is the one who has a very nice pair
of speakers to setup and who is wasting his time with an obscur insane
French guy...

You can say whatever stupid things you wish to say.

*You* really have big troubles with the reality.

Parroting my observations of you? Why don't you just say "I'm rubber and

you're
glue..?" It breaks your point down to it's basic elements and puts it in

it's
proper context.

One could says that the stupid guy is the one who has a very nice pair
of speakers to setup and who is wasting his time with an obscur insane
French guy...

Now you are parroting yourself with no sense of context. Meltdown is under way
so it seems.

Don't be ridiculous and I will not mock you anymore. Promise ! ;-)

You mock yourself Lionel. I'm just feeding the dancing monkey. If you have had
enough you can always go away.

This is the question you should answer for yourself or your torture will
never stop.

What torture? You sling insults at people you have invented. That's just

funny.

You see you say it's funny. That means that you feel some pleasure when
I describe you raping your daughters while Phillips is sodomizing your

wife.

No I feel some pleasure when you make an ass of yourself by insulting

imaginary
people. How stupid do you have to be to figure out what I meant by "people

you
have invented?"

It sounds that you wife feels some pleasure because Phillips told us
that she was mooing like cow.

Sounds like you still don't get how much of an ass you have made of yourself.

Haven't you caught on to this joke yet? Not very bright are you?

If you really need this kind of joke I am happy to participate but I'm
not sure that it's very good for your mental health.

Obviously you haven't caught on yet.

Do you want I participate *yes* or *no* ?

I don't care if you come or go Lionel. Stick around and you get what you
deserve. Leave and no one will miss you. At least I wont. I am quite happy to
focus on audio related topics but it is no big deal to take a little time to
put you in your place.

The scheme is very simple : you don't attack my family and I don't
attack your.
Since the begining *I* am *loyal* to this rule.

You are a looser who is full of **** and to the demonstration of that fact

you

have remained loyal. Nothing else.

I *never* insulted your family before you start to insult mine.

Liar.

You are a liar.

Nope you are the liar.

I the begining of this message you confirm that you have insulted my
father because you thought that I was insulting Marc's Mother in law.

You were insulting his mother in law. If I were a religious person I would have
found it quite disgusting. Are you religious Lionel? How do you feel about
people talking about your father burning in hell?

In many other messages you have implicitely said that my father was a
looser because the only thing he has done in his life was to raise a looser.

So? You falsely accused me of raping my children. You called my wife a whore.
You deserve every insult you get.

You are a rattle snake Scott Wheeler, a cruel venomous person. I give
you what you deserve.

You give me lots of laughs. Yes I deserve that thank you.

My insults have the advantage to be frank and direct, and especially for
you, easy to understand. ;-)

They have the disadvantage to be about imaginary people so they and you remain
quite laughable.

You

really live in a different reality. Nothing new.

You really are devoid of an original thought, nothing new indeed.

Every time I have insulted your family it was because you had
imperiously requested it. I already explain that, it's always the same
ceremonial.

You have been consistant with your hypocritical rationalizations of your
sociopathic behavior. Makes me wonder if you actually believe your own
bull****.

No answer noted. Since you take issue with this sort of non answer I guess

we
can give it the weight you pretend it is due.

*You* are rationalizing your "strange behaviour".

Bull****

Let me remember you that you have a very good pair of speakers to setup.

They are set up.

Perhaps the speakers don't exist ?

You wish that don't you? LOL class envy again. Sad.

Maybe like spoiled children you are already bored of your new toy ?

Maybe your just ****ed off that I have them. Pathetic.

Don't you have a nice record to put on the turntable instead wasting
your time insulting my family ?

I guess a limited intelect such as yourself would see it as an either/or
proposition. Maybe you have something better to do? You are the one who posts
your hate and vile in the middle of the night while your wife sleeps alone. She
was alone that night no?

I have done a test 2 or 3 weeks ago and I refused to answer... Result
you have diseappear and I have been very worry.

How twisted is this admission? You are sick onbsessed looser.

*You* have started the present discussion with me by insults to my
father.

No you started it with Marc by insulting his mother in law.

Are you also interested in the "exact boiling point of the average
Frenchman?"

I found yours a long time ago. It's pathetically low. Keep dancing.

I have. More of the same bull****.

So we can deduce that *you* are the obsessed looser.

We? You have a retaded frog in your pocket? It would take the mental power

of
such a beast to come up with such a ridiculous deduction.

Once again I repeat that I didn't call you, insult you or speak about you.

Bull****. You troll me on a regular basis. You have crossed the line many
times.

You have crossed the line first.

Your line was irrational and idiotic. I don't give a rats ass about a sensitive
troll. If you don't want your buttons pushed you should try to push so many
buttons. Pay back is a bitch so they say.

Your presence is provocation enough.

Oh I used to think that you was stoic like a bonze !
I'm desappointed. )

I ignore you most of the time
because you are simply boring.

I already propose you to forget me to killfile me definitively ! But you
cannot resist, you are hooked.

No you are.

Every now and then I give you what you deserve.

And you always come back to get your ration of insults.

Still can't take responsibility for your own actions. You are pathetic.

You are really insatiable insn't it ? Obviously you are addict. Be
careful to the overdose...

I'm not the one posting hate and vile in the middle of the night. Maybe you
should take your own advice.

I am afraid that you could do a big and definitive mistake.

I hope that my (relative) sacrifice could be helpful for you.

I guess we can also blame your father for the fact that you swim in the

shallow

end of the gene pool.

Your recovery will be long and difficile and you will need constance and
patience.
I sincerely hope that in the meantime your family will not suffer too much.

Which members? The real ones or the ones you imagined? You are quite the
dumb****.

The real ones obviously

Then why insult imaginary ones? You are amazingly stupid.

Sincerely,

LOL

Obviously, if your wife wasn't a trollop you would be more confident in
sincerity....

Maybe I would be more confident in yours if you weren't such a liar. My wife
has nothing to do with your bull****.

Lionel Chapuis

Son of Looser Chapuis. ;-)

Please Scott, last question.
When you have ****ed Marc's mother in law she was already dead or no ? ;-)

I never met her. But you and your father, you did meet yes?

S888Wheel

From: Lionel ahc
Date: 6/2/2004 1:18 AM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel - - mercredi 2 Juin

From: Lionel
ahc
Date: 6/1/2004 1:20 PM Pacific Standard Time

I wasn't insulting Marc's mother in law.

Bull****

I don't know her and you explained me that
"if one doesn't know there's no insult".

Love the quotation marks around something I never said. Gotta lie to
rationalize your ugliness. Figures.

You wrote : "Lionel, I am insulting you. I don't know your family." Right ?

Yes I wrote that. I did not write "if one doesn't know there's no insult." Get
your facts straight and try to comprehend them. So far you have failed
miserably.

Marc was asking me :

"So did we manage to figure out the exact boiling point of the average
Frenchman? Is it 98 degrees Fahrenheit? 99?"

In reference to the 15,000 death in france last summer because of the
exceptionnal canicule.

I don't know the answer to this question ! Can you understand that ?
This is why I adressed him to people concerned by this canicule. One of
them is perhaps a friend of Marc's Mother in law now. Who know ?

I note that you carefully avoid to comment Phillips's question.
Hypocrisy or omission ? ;-)

I have been dealing with you and your comments. You don't seem to like facing
your own ugliness so you keep trying to change the subject. Figures.

I guess you can't take responsibility for your ugliness. Figures. Youa re
after all, a hypocrite.

Ok, ok, ok. Marc's mother in law seems to be a sensible subject... ;-)
I propose you to ask to someone else.

I propose you try saying soething that makes sense.

What about the people who burnt in the WTC ? Is it a good idea ?

WTF does this have to do with the vile you post here on RAO? You'll try
anything to deflect this issue. Face it, you are a ****.

so why should it not be OK for me to insult your father? Could it it be
you are an egomaniac with screwed up selfserving double standards? Yes,
think
that is it.

You confirm that you was insulting my father. Why such compassion for
Marc ? ;-)

Hmmm, maybe because he never made false accusations that I rape my
children. Maybe he has never called my wife a whore. You really are a
dumb****.

Are you pretending that you never raped your children ?
What a liar you are !

No, You are the liar. You have admitted as much. However you have never denied
your father's latenight visits to your bed when you were a boy. Interesting,
you do make an issue when others don't contest your assertions. Is this a cry
for help?

The only rational explanation is that your are looking for an other
batch of heavy insults.

Thanks for displaying the painful limitations of your power of reason.

One tells you if you push this button you will be insulted. If you push
the button it means that you want to be insulted.

Bull****. You don't write the rules here.

Yes I now but that doesn't change the problem for you. (lol)

It doesn't take away the pain your father caused you with those late night
visits that you never denied. That is your problem not mine. ;-)

Note that the first time I granted you the excuse of the curiosity. ;-)

LOL as if you have any powers to grant anything. Guess you think you are
big man on line now. What a looser.

It's because I have too much discussions with RAO's megalomaniacs.
Keywords are "mimetism", "mimicry". ;o)

Still can't take responsibility for your ****tiness.

If you was really as *sane* as you pretend, you

would stay away from me and from the discussions in which I participate,

Why? Are you saying sane people should keep away from you?

Because you are repeating day after day that I am insane. )

No. But if you think that then maybe you are insane. Get a grip on reality
for a change. Oh, never mind, that might just be to brutal for you to
bear.

I don't understand you very well. How do you qualify someone who doesn't
"get a grip on reality" or someone who has no contact with reality ?

Someone who is in denial dip****. It has nothing to do with sanity and
everything to do with honesty. Get a clue.

You seem to be a little bit confused here.

Your stupidity is no reflection of my clarity in regards to what I say.

Perhaps it's time for you to deliver your monthly batch of aphorims on
RAHE. ;-)

Perhaps it is time for you to stop neglecting your family. Or are they better
off without your "attention?" Some family traditions are not such a good thing.
;-)

or... at least you wouldn't insult my family.

Lionel, I am insulting you. I don't know your family.

LOL, me too I don't know your family.

Yeah, that's pretty ****ing obvious.

"Obvious" yes I'm sure, "****ing obvious" I don't know. ;-)

Indeed, you don't know much. You don't seem to know what an ass you have made
of yourself. OTOH maybe the humiliation you put yourself through on RAO is a
sort of replacement for the humiliation your father put you through when he
visited your bed as a boy. Maybe you feel loved here now that your father is no
longer here to abuse you. ;-) Did your father tell you he loved you when he
visited your bed? ;-)

According to with the teaching you provided me just above :
"If one don't knows, there's no insult."
So where's the problem with you ?

Your learning disability is duly noted.

You are still too stupid to figure this simple fact out for yourself?

One could says that the stupid guy is the one who has a very nice pair
of speakers to setup and who is wasting his time with an obscur insane
French guy...

You can say whatever stupid things you wish to say.

audio_content

So I suggest you to listen one of your prefered record and to try forget me.
What about a Yes lp ?
Oh I have a better idea for you, I suggest Robert Wyatt's "Rock bottom" :

"In the garden of England dead moles lie inside their holes
The dead-end tunnels crumble in the rain underfoot
Innit a shame?

Can't you see them?
Can't you see them?
roots can't hold them
Bugs console them
..."

/audio_content

Bill and Ted would be proud of you.

Don't be ridiculous and I will not mock you anymore. Promise ! ;-)

You mock yourself Lionel. I'm just feeding the dancing monkey. If you
have had enough you can always go away.

Seems to me that you will be tired before me !
But I'm just guessing...

Probably. I have a life and you are boring. besides i'm not the one who is
obsessed. I'm not the one seeking therapy from child abuse.:-) Yeah, you
probably will last longer. Does that give you a sense of acomplishment?

[...]

It's *my* problem, please let me take care of that. ;-)

It's your problem but it is our laugh.

Haven't you caught on to this joke yet? Not very bright are you?

If you really need this kind of joke I am happy to participate but I'm
not sure that it's very good for your mental health.

Obviously you haven't caught on yet.

Do you want I participate *yes* or *no* ?

I don't care if you come or go Lionel. Stick around and you get what you
deserve. Leave and no one will miss you. At least I wont. I am quite happy
to focus on audio related topics but it is no big deal to take a little
time to put you in your place.

So what's wrong ?

Nothing. You did your dance for us once again. We are amused and I am enjoying
my new speakers. Things are great.

Everything has a place and there's a place for everything. Good !

I the begining of this message you confirm that you have insulted my
father because you thought that I was insulting Marc's Mother in law.

You were insulting his mother in law. If I were a religious person I would
have found it quite disgusting.

Don't you think that it's also disgusting to make nasty jokes about people
who have suffered last summer in France ?
Does your "moral" has such variable geometry ?

No dip****. I know when Marc is pushing buttons. He made you dance and that
made a few of us laugh. You get what you deserve.

Are you religious Lionel? How do you feel
about people talking about your father burning in hell?

I would answer that it's totaly unfair because he was French and not Cuban.
His name was Chapuis not Montecristo. :O)

When has fairness ever interested you?

In many other messages you have implicitely said that my father was a
looser because the only thing he has done in his life was to raise a
looser.

So? You falsely accused me of raping my children. You called my wife a
whore. You deserve every insult you get.

Once again you confirm that you are a liar and that you have insulted my
family.
I prefer that the rules are clear now.

You are full of ****.

You are a rattle snake Scott Wheeler, a cruel venomous person. I give
you what you deserve.

You give me lots of laughs. Yes I deserve that thank you.

I am happy to make you laugh. Yes sincerely. :-)

My insults have the advantage to be frank and direct, and especially for
you, easy to understand. ;-)

They have the disadvantage to be about imaginary people so they and you
remain quite laughable.

I am happy to make you laugh. Yes sincerely. :-)

Perhaps the speakers don't exist ?

You wish that don't you? LOL class envy again. Sad.

It's my today present for you.

Maybe like spoiled children you are already bored of your new toy ?

Maybe your just ****ed off that I have them. Pathetic.

Oooooh Yesssssssssssssssssss !

Don't you have a nice record to put on the turntable instead wasting
your time insulting my family ?

I guess a limited intelect such as yourself would see it as an either/or
proposition. Maybe you have something better to do? You are the one who
posts your hate and vile in the middle of the night while your wife sleeps
alone. She was alone that night no?

I hope. The last ******* I have found in my bed is drying in the attic. )

Nice.

I have done a test 2 or 3 weeks ago and I refused to answer... Result
you have diseappear and I have been very worry.

How twisted is this admission? You are sick onbsessed looser.

*You* have started the present discussion with me by insults to my
father.

No you started it with Marc by insulting his mother in law.

Are you also interested in the "exact boiling point of the average
Frenchman?"

I found yours a long time ago. It's pathetically low. Keep dancing.

At this time I was in altitude.
Keep searching. ;-)

why search for what I have already found? I know you pound your fists in rage
every time I mention your father. You are quite transparent. Admit it Lionel.
You'd really like to beat me with a baseball bat. Your rage keeps you up late
at night in front of your computer pounding the table, cursing and posting your
contempt for me on RAO.

such a beast to come up with such a ridiculous deduction.

Once again I repeat that I didn't call you, insult you or speak about
you.

Bull****. You troll me on a regular basis. You have crossed the line
many times.

You have crossed the line first.

Your line was irrational and idiotic. I don't give a rats ass about a
sensitive troll. If you don't want your buttons pushed you should try to
push so many buttons. Pay back is a bitch so they say.

"Pay back" ? Is it your wife nickname ?
Ladies & Gentlemen I am proud to introduce you the couple of the year :
"S888Wheel and PayBack".

Is that the best you can do? Are you trying to gain sympathy?

Your presence is provocation enough.

Oh I used to think that you was stoic like a bonze !
I'm desappointed. )

I ignore you most of the time
because you are simply boring.

I already propose you to forget me to killfile me definitively ! But you
cannot resist, you are hooked.

No you are.

Yes I am. :-(

There are 12 step programs in France no? Join one and reunite yourself with
your family.

Every now and then I give you what you deserve.

And you always come back to get your ration of insults.

Still can't take responsibility for your own actions. You are pathetic.

I remember you that *you* start this discussion, and I must say that up to
now you do your best to take responsability of your own actions.

I have. I pushed the buttons and you danced. You are more reliable than
Pavlov's dog. I realize that your pathetic existence on RAO and in this world
is a guilty pleasure of mine.

I think you can be proud of you.

You really are in no position to know one way or another.

I sincerely hope that in the meantime your family will not suffer too
much.

Which members? The real ones or the ones you imagined? You are quite the
dumb****.

The real ones obviously

Then why insult imaginary ones? You are amazingly stupid.

Because you explain me that if one doesn't know, it cannot be considered
insult.

I can't help you with your reading comprehension problems. But if you want to
write your rules of conduct around your misunderstandings of my words that is
your problem. You could always consider thinking for yourself and taking
responsibility for your own words. Nah, that would be just too depressing, even
for a looser like you.

Sincerely,

LOL

Obviously, if your wife wasn't a trollop you would be more confident in
sincerity....

Maybe I would be more confident in yours if you weren't such a liar. My
wife has nothing to do with your bull****.

Sure I don't know her. But Phillips told us that she is as good as a big
sow.... Normal for a big pig. ;-)

Marc Phillips

S888Wheel said:

No, You are the liar. You have admitted as much. However you have never
denied
your father's latenight visits to your bed when you were a boy. Interesting,
you do make an issue when others don't contest your assertions. Is this a cry
for help?

Has anyone made the connection yet about why Lionel defends Arny so vehemently?
Obviously it's a father-figure thing, and since Lionel was a victim of sexual
abuse from his father, and Arny is a pedophile, it makes sense that the two of
them have wandered through Usenet for years and now are ecstatic that they've
found each other.

It all makes sense. Now if we could only find out what secret McKelvy's
harboring...

Boon
S888Wheel

From: Lionel ahc
Date: 6/2/2004 2:02 PM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel - - mercredi 2 Juin
2004 21:49 wrote:

why search for what I have already found? I know you pound your fists in
rage every time I mention your father.

You mention it to be insulted. So I insult you.
You are a masochist Scott admit it. You love to be publicly humiliated.

You'd really like to beat me with a baseball bat.

I abandon this job to your wife, I wouldn't steal the pleasure of this
disgusting fat sow. ;-)

Your rage keeps
you up late at night in front of your computer pounding the table, cursing
and posting your contempt for me on RAO.

You are interesting me for only one thing : how far will you go ?

Day after day I am watching the incredible transformation of this boring guy
who was whining and exhibiting his indignation on RAO trying to remain the
center of all the conversations. How many time ? Maximum 10 months... What
a good job I have done.

You are my creature Scott, I've sculpted you and I continue day after day to
sculpt you.
You are enslaved to the pleasure that I procure you. You are addict to these
scabrous situations that I imagine for you. Your wife doing a blow-job to
your dog, Boon sodomizing your wife, you watching the scene like a voyeur
while one of your daughter is caressing your penis...

You was a coward Scott. During most of your past life you have done your
best to repress these dirty thoughts. Now you have find a door for the dark
side.
Your insults to my father ? Just a crazy stratagem that you have imagined to
get your poison. Just a way to keep the door open...
You're always back, you cannot resist. Yesterday, today, tomorrow, more and
more often...

I bet that since a few months you cannot have an erection before you get
your ration of insults.

I'm sorry for you Scott, sincerely sorry.

It is amazing how your abusive father has warped you. You post some pretty sick
fantasies here. I can only hope that you are too much of a coward to act on
your fantasies. I fear for your family.
S888Wheel

From: Lionel ahc
Date: 6/2/2004 2:35 PM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel - - mercredi 2 Juin

From: Lionel
ahc
Date: 6/2/2004 2:02 PM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel - - mercredi 2
Juin 2004 21:49 wrote:

[...]

Already back ? You see I was right.
I feel a little bit cruel today... Bye ! ;-)

Still up posting your trash in public? I would feel sorry for your family if
they weren't better off with you venting on line instead of on them.

Marc Phillips

Lionel said:

Marc Phillips - - mercredi 2
Juin 2004 22:31 wrote:

Has anyone made the connection yet about why Lionel defends Arny so
vehemently?
Obviously it's a father-figure thing, and since Lionel was a victim of
sexual
abuse from his father, and Arny is a pedophile, it makes sense that the
two of them have wandered through Usenet for years and now are ecstatic
that they've found each other.

It all makes sense. Now if we could only find out what secret McKelvy's
harboring...

Boon you are a little bit short to engage the discussion on this ground.
Your psychology is stinking the prime time entertainment.

Your childish hatred for Arnold Krueger is suffocating you. I feel a lot of
pity for you.

I doubt it. Truth is, Lionel, it doesn't matter what you feel, or what you
say. Your posts are a mishmash, an ungodly mess, and too much work and too
little payoff for anyone determined or polite enough to acknowledge your
existence. You haven't said a single thing to make me upset, or mad, or laugh,
or think since you've been here. You call someone like Scott Wheeler a liar,
and then, in the very same post, talk about how I am having sex with his wife.
I can't even call you a liar, a hypocrite, or an idiot, because you openly
embrace such appellations. When you lose an argument, you merely type a smiley
emoticon as if to say, yes, I'm stupid, so what?

Since your only reason for being here is to have others acknowledge your absurd
existence, a la Bill Watkins, the best answer I have (and I suggest this to
others), is to merely not read your posts. I rarely do, anyway, but lately
I've been reading them again, and yes, there is nothing there of value. You
are pink noise, a waste of bandwidth. Buh-bye, Internet geek.

Boon