George M. Middius

Default Kroopologism still alive

RAO's newest Kroopologist is "Bret Ludwig". Originally I suspected this
was a phoney name because most Kroopologists hide behind phoney names for
obvious reasons. But the same person posts on a number of groups using
this name, so it doesn't appear phoney.

Here's a sampling of Bret's lucid thinking on a few subjects.

On domestic husbandry:

I grew up living in thrift shop clothes, because my father worked for a
big nonprofit organization. I wore used shorts, socks, swim trunks and
everything else. We had our own dry cleaning machine at home-a coin-op
Norge donated and dragged home as no-sellum-and we washed with
disinfectant and/or drycleaned everything, which killed all germs. Shorts
with skidmarks that didn't come out with bleach were burned, along with
girls' stuff with the same or female spots (period stains).

On his own genius:

It just amazes me how so many Atheists can be completely delusional about
things they can see with their own eyes to be true, when they are so big
about getting rid of the sky fairy deity which is in the abstract
unprovable either way.

Evolution is fact, not theory. Yet so many Atheists-including the
otherwise intelligent like Gould and Dawkins-can not simply acknowledge
that it applies to all species and at all times. Genetics, valid for all
species of animals raised by man, has to be considered null and void when
applied to the sapient species. Consequences obvious to any casual
ovbserver are declared, loudly and often, of no consequence when humans
are involved.

On international relations:

My solution: Secure the borders and make Mexicans stay in Mexico. Many
Mexicans, especially but not exclusively those of European
non-conquistadora ancestry (many Czechs, Poles, Germans, and others
emigrated to Mexico just as they did to the US and Canada)are very
intelligent and capable of working in a modern world: I have known some
who have in recent years, especially after NAFTA killed Mexico's skilled
trades,legally come here or Canada. If kept from the easy out of El Norte
they would act as a tremendous force to establish rule of law and
(relatively) honest government.

Me again:

Of course there's no requirement that you have be a brain trust in order
to post on Usenet. My point is simply that all Kroopologists share a
certain characteristic, one that's exemplified by Mikey Bug Eater but also
on display in the scribblings of little Bret.

Clyde Slick

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

RAO's newest Kroopologist is "Bret Ludwig". Originally I suspected this
was a phoney name because most Kroopologists hide behind phoney names for
obvious reasons. But the same person posts on a number of groups using
this name, so it doesn't appear phoney.

Here's a sampling of Bret's lucid thinking on a few subjects.

On domestic husbandry:

I grew up living in thrift shop clothes, because my father worked for a
big nonprofit organization. I wore used shorts, socks, swim trunks and
everything else. We had our own dry cleaning machine at home-a coin-op
Norge donated and dragged home as no-sellum-and we washed with
disinfectant and/or drycleaned everything, which killed all germs. Shorts
with skidmarks that didn't come out with bleach were burned, along with
girls' stuff with the same or female spots (period stains).

That puts him in line with Krueger's class envy.

George M. Middius

Clyde Slick said:

We had our own dry cleaning machine at home-a coin-op
Norge donated and dragged home as no-sellum-

That puts him in line with Krueger's class envy.

Krooger would envy Bret's family for having their own dry-cleaning
machine.

Clyde Slick

Clyde Slick said:

We had our own dry cleaning machine at home-a coin-op
Norge donated and dragged home as no-sellum-

That puts him in line with Krueger's class envy.

Krooger would envy Bret's family for having their own dry-cleaning
machine.

Can turds be dry cleaned?

George M. Middius

Clyde Slick said:

We had our own dry cleaning machine at home-a coin-op
Norge donated and dragged home as no-sellum-

That puts him in line with Krueger's class envy.

Krooger would envy Bret's family for having their own dry-cleaning
machine.

Can turds be dry cleaned?

Arnii's wardrobe is 96% pure feces.

Clyde Slick said:

We had our own dry cleaning machine at home-a coin-op
Norge donated and dragged home as no-sellum-

That puts him in line with Krueger's class envy.

Krooger would envy Bret's family for having their own dry-cleaning
machine.

Can turds be dry cleaned?

Arnii's wardrobe is 96% pure feces.

Just like your brain.

ScottW

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

RAO's newest Kroopologist is "Bret Ludwig".

Oh my God. Stone the heretic.

ScottW

George M. Middius

Scottieborg yapped:

RAO's newest Kroopologist is "Bret Ludwig".

Oh my God. Stone the heretic.

Wrong analogy. "Shun the nerd" comes closer.

ScottW

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Scottieborg yapped:

RAO's newest Kroopologist is "Bret Ludwig".

Oh my God. Stone the heretic.

Wrong analogy. "Shun the nerd" comes closer.

I look forward to your new modus operandi.

ScottW

George M. Middius

Yappity-yappity-yap.

Wrong analogy. "Shun the nerd" comes closer.

I look forward to your new modus operandi.

Looks like you realize the bricks are harder.

Bret Ludwig

I don't apologize for Krueger's provocational and nerdly postings, but
they are no excuse for incitements to torture, disfigurement and
murder.

I also don't apologize for my unconventional, but not immoral or
indecent, upbringing, or my politically incorrect beliefs. I'm entitled
to mine, and you are entitled to yours, until either of us violates
someone else's rights.

George M. Middius

Bret Ludwig said:

I also don't apologize for my unconventional, but not immoral or
indecent, upbringing,

I sort of hoped you would apologize for being an idiot.

Robert Morein

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

RAO's newest Kroopologist is "Bret Ludwig". Originally I suspected this
was a phoney name because most Kroopologists hide behind phoney names for
obvious reasons. But the same person posts on a number of groups using
this name, so it doesn't appear phoney.

Here's a sampling of Bret's lucid thinking on a few subjects.

George, we have common cause when it comes to Arny.
However awkward Bret's writing style may be, I fail to see why it merits
lumping him with Arny.
I've had a couple short exchanges with Bret, and it has so far remained on
the level.
I do not see any malevolence in Bret.
The term "nerd" has come to mean the presence of some qualities and the
absence of others. But absence should not be assumed from presence.

Robert Morein

"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message
oups.com...
I don't apologize for Krueger's provocational and nerdly postings, but
they are no excuse for incitements to torture, disfigurement and
murder.

I also don't apologize for my unconventional, but not immoral or
indecent, upbringing, or my politically incorrect beliefs. I'm entitled
to mine, and you are entitled to yours, until either of us violates
someone else's rights.

I see no commonality between your persona and the sins of Arny. So far, I
have enjoyed interacting with you.

Clyde Slick

"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message
oups.com...
I don't apologize for Krueger's provocational and nerdly postings, but
they are no excuse for incitements to torture, disfigurement and
murder.

Murder? We just patiently wait for his hopefully quick suicide.

George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

RAO's newest Kroopologist is "Bret Ludwig". Originally I suspected this
was a phoney name because most Kroopologists hide behind phoney names for
obvious reasons. But the same person posts on a number of groups using
this name, so it doesn't appear phoney.

Here's a sampling of Bret's lucid thinking on a few subjects.

George, we have common cause when it comes to Arny.
However awkward Bret's writing style may be, I fail to see why it merits
lumping him with Arny.

If you fail to see it, you haven't been paying attention.

Robert Morein

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message
oups.com...
I don't apologize for Krueger's provocational and nerdly postings, but
they are no excuse for incitements to torture, disfigurement and
murder.

Murder? We just patiently wait for his hopefully quick suicide.

First, Arny has to see his father's ghost.

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Scottieborg yapped:

RAO's newest Kroopologist is "Bret Ludwig".

Oh my God. Stone the heretic.

Wrong analogy. "Shun the nerd" comes closer.

We've tried, but you're hard to ignore.