Mike

Default Ray Charles Recordings

Years ago, I had a Ray Charles LP "Modern Sounds in County and Western
Music:"
Busted, Born to Lose, Your Cheatin' Heart, etc. Saw him in concert could've
been promoting
the M.S.I.C.A.W.M. Don't remember for sure too long ago. That album and
seeing him in concert
changed my appreciation of music. A couple of times I looked at his CDs
in Borders. Found a CD of "Modern Sounds in County and Western," but the
audio
quality was very poor. Sounded like it was just transferred from the
original lp to cd
Is there a remastered version the cd out there?
Did he ever record solo albums? If so, what are the titles?
I like his bluesy recordings. Any recommendations?

RIP Ray.

Mike