GT~

Default Great *sounding* CD recommendation?

"chris lee" wrote in message
om...
Thanks to all who responded to my question.. I'll definitely check out
some of the recommendations. And to anyone yet to respond, I should
clarify that I just have a regular CD player, not any of the other
formats mentioned (SACD, DVD-A, etc.).

Your welcome.

And seriously, stick with your regular CD player. There's plenty of good
sounding music, many examples of which has already been shared with you in
this thread. You don't have to venture into anal-retentive audiophile
territory and spend beau coup bucks in order to get great sound.