Ken Sternberg

Default Athena AS-B1 on Wall Brackets

I bought a pair of Athena AS-B1 speakers from Best Buy and am trying
them out for 30 days. They would be the main (and only) speakers in my
living room, which is a small space. Because of this, I really can't
afford to give up the real estate speaker stands would require. Athena
sells a pair of wall brackets for mounting these speakers. Has anyone
used them for their set up, and if so, how well did they work and how
did your speakers sound?

Thanks very much.

Athena AS-B1 on Wall Brackets Ken Sternberg General 0 June 10th 04 04:17 PM
WTB: SWB-1 Wall Mount Brackets Ken Sternberg General 0 June 5th 04 04:45 PM
Wall treatment ScottW Audio Opinions 9 December 18th 03 10:01 PM
Placement of Athena Speakers Ronald Mckerral Audio Opinions 3 November 21st 03 01:13 AM
wall mount speakers (help!) rain General 1 July 25th 03 06:33 PM