Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Dwight D. Eisenhower Dwight D. Eisenhower is offline

Default FS: (51) tapes for sale-all new wave-college dorm lot-1980-90's era-PUNK-$$$$$$

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=24azsc1

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=24azsrr

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=24azuv9

I'd like to sell this lot of tapes if someone wants them. Price is $25
plus media mail shipping. These were in storage at a college in Ohio
for about 10 years- they were part of a collection the students used to
listen to in the lobby- and represent music of that era. I can
guarantee all of them will play reliably. Here's the artist list:

DR. JOHN
FLIGHT OF THE ROMULANS
MIKE MERZ-BUZZKILL NATION
PRIMUS-PORK SODA
THE RUTTLES
THE POGUES
THE BLUR
FEAR
LENNY KRAVITZ
VANILLA FUDGE
KRAFTWERK AUTOBAHN
JOE JACKSON LOOK SHARP
BOOTSY'S FUNK
ICP
CORROSION OF CONFORMITY-EYE FOR AN EYE
ANNIHILATOR-ALICE IN HELL
PINK FLOYD
DEVO
RIGHT SAID FRED-DIGITAL UNDERGROUND-ROMEO VOID--MC HAMMER
WHITE LINES DON'T DO IT
WKCO HARDCORE SHOW APRIL 1987
SEX PISTOLS NEVER MIND THE BULLOCKS
SWEET DESOLATION BLVD
FLIPPER SEX BOMB BABY
SQUEEZE
ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW
B-52'S
REM
ALICE IN CHAINS
STORMTROOPERS OF DEATH
MOTLEY CRUE
SONIC
SOFT MACHINE
CUTTING EDGE OF THE 80'S
P.FUNK
NWA-EFIL4ZAGGIN-RUTHLESS/PRIORITY-MAY 1991
LORDS OF ACID
SOUNDGARDEN
NEGATIVLAND
ERIC MERCURY-FUNKY SOUNDS NURTURED IN THE FERTILE SOIL OF MEMPHIS THAT
SMELL OF ROCK
PRETENDERS
BUTTHOLE SURFERS
MONSTER MAGNET
LORDS OF ACID TAPE 2
RIGHT SAID FRED-DIGITAL UNDERGROUND-ROMEO VOID-MC HAMMER- TAPE 2
TECHNORAVE 4
CB4
NEW BOMB TURKS
THE DOORS
THE CIGARETTES

there is (51) tapes in all that weigh 14 pounds in a box- shipping via
USPS media mail will be about $15 anywhere in the USA

just want to see these go to someone who appreciates this music, rather
than bulk erase them and use them as blanks

post here if interested- paypal accepted or money order/cashiers check

Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods 455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods is offline

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 12 Aug 2006 08:12:10 -0700, "Dwight D. Eisenhower" (aka the deluded
Charles M. Nudo, Jr. of Drums, PA) spamming from
wrote:

http://tinypicsnip

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS OFF-TOPIC SPAMMER AND DIRTBAG SELLER!

This spammer and eBay fraudster, Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA, aka
66fourdoor on eBay, is yet another annoying eBay spammer, as well as
an eBay cheat and crook. He's obviously under pressure now due to my
efforts, as he's sending my ISP and othe net ops messages threatening
legal action if they don't shut me up...ain't gonna happen! Now, due
to fraud complaints on eBay, he's trying to "direct market" by
spamming the hell out of Usenet. Don't be beguiled by his "great
feedback," either...take a look at his attempts at extortion and his
"buried" bad feedback at:

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...rn=Received+by

Also, take a look at his retaliatory bad feedback left for others at:

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...r&Dirn=Left+by

This guy's a proven nut case and crook. He defrauded me twice under
two different eBay account names, one having been shut down since then
for fraud.

Do Usenet a favor...turn this creep in for spam today at:

(use email account he used in his spam)
(main account POP3 address )

...and do NOT fall victim to his scam sales!

What DeserTBob conveniently leaves out is, he is bitter over having (2)
Ebay accounts of his own recently suspended- for auction harassment,
driving bidders away from auctions, and posting private contact info.

His "fraud" accusations amount to him returning (1) audio alignment
tape for a full refund- while he kept another VHS tape because it was a
rare OOP movie at the time.

You make the call.

Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.audio.marketplace
455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods 455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods is offline

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 13 Aug 2006 05:33:51 -0700, "455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot
of the gods" wrote:

What DeserTBob conveniently leaves out is, he is bitter over having (2)
Ebay accounts of his own recently suspended- for auction harassment,
driving bidders away from auctions, and posting private contact info. snip

Both shut down because of you, Charlie Noodles, crying like a baby
when your 66fourdoor eBay scam account got shut down...AGAIN...for
fraud.

His "fraud" accusations amount to him returning (1) audio alignment
tape for a full refund- snip

Tape was a fraud run off on his misaligned home machines. When I
called him on it, he said, "Send it back for a full refund." Then, he
tried to cheat by saying I never returned it. Fortunately, and
knowing I was dealing with a crook, I used Delivery Confirmation. THEN
he send the refund. I have emails and receipts proving all this.

while he kept another VHS tape because it was a
rare OOP movie at the time. snip

An illegal bootleg dupe, on a worn out home VHS machine, on a worn out
VHS rental cassette. I only kept the movie as evidence, nothing more.

You make the call. snip

The "call" is that Charlie Nudo is a petty theif and a paranoid
delusional nutbag.

yet you're the one with 2 permanently suspended accounts

smells like jealous bitterness on your part

Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.audio.marketplace
Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE ROAD Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE ROAD is offline

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 13 Aug 2006 13:46:16 -0700, "455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot
of the gods" wrote:

yet you're the one with 2 permanently suspended accounts

smells like jealous bitterness on your part snip

Then why is eBay "reconsidering" their decision...AND looking into
your activities a little more closely?

Tell the nice folks why your eBay 66fourdoor account is restricted,
Noodles. We'd all like to hear that...."Mr. Dildow"...or is that "Mr.
Heresay?"

...and he bitches because I muffed one word.

sure they are....

It must be nice to live in never-never land where you live- remind me
to come visit you there sometime, when I want a vacation from reality.