Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default About Soundhaspriority

I have been involved in a private discussion with Soundhaspriority. I
intend to preserve the confidentiality of this discussion. However, I would
like to tell you that it is my impression that he is not a troll. His posts
are not mischief; they are expressions of deeply held beliefs, with
substantial philosophy behind them. While our viewpoints are significantly
different, I accord him my respect, due to the cogency with which he
presents his beliefs, which stem from outside the Western framework of
logical thought.

I encourage him to post some of the elaboration he has provided to me. If
nothing else, it is very interesting.

And, of course, please ignore the abusive posts provided by Brian L.
McCarty, currently posting from Highwinds Media, who somehow thinks he can
recover his fortune by doing so.

Brian, we are your constant companion till the day you die. We will never
let you off the ground.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Robert Morein wrote:
[...]

Wow, a glowing endorsement from nowhere.
He's welcome to post some of the elaboration on the
Eastern framework of his logical thought.
So far all he's done is post contradictory statements and rant at
those that point to his lack of substantive content.
Grasshopper is welcome to demonstrate his mastery, perhaps
perform accupunture on some electrolytics.

The guy that shot Lennon was demonstrating cogency in his
beliefs too.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Robert Morein wrote:

I have been involved in a private discussion with Soundhaspriority. I
intend to preserve the confidentiality of this discussion. However, I would
like to tell you that it is my impression that he is not a troll. His posts
are not mischief; they are expressions of deeply held beliefs, with
substantial philosophy behind them. While our viewpoints are significantly
different, I accord him my respect, due to the cogency with which he
presents his beliefs, which stem from outside the Western framework of
logical thought.

I encourage him to post some of the elaboration he has provided to me. If
nothing else, it is very interesting.

Wow, a glowing endorsement from nowhere.

Look who's talking! He uses his real name, at least. You have a
meaningless email address. He may be from nowhere, but you're
_nothing_. I'd rather be nowhere, than be you, you little ankle-biter.
No one cares what you have to say on this group, that much I've been
able to determine. Least of all me, which is why I ignore most of your
posts, 99% of which are trying to troll me. All we see is one angry
rant after another from you, toward me. And every time I see another
one of your angry diatribes for me, I laugh at you some more. Geez,
even your attack threads against me went.... guess where? Yup,
"nowhere". LOL!

Here's a funny fact for you to chew on: You think I'm a crook, you
think I'm a liar, you think I'm nuts, you think I have nothing valid to
say, etc etc. And yet you're constantly on my ass, stalking me, writing
messages about me, either to me or to others - like you have nothing
better to do with your life. So either you have a sick little obsession
with me, or you're in love with me. Which is it, ankle-biter?

He's welcome to post some of the elaboration on the
Eastern framework of his logical thought.

Stop right there. You are now quoting Mr. Morein's opinion of what the
ideas are based on. I don't happen to agree with Robert on that. I have
no reason to, the inventor is a Westerner, his inspiration is a
Westerner, the sciences involved are Western sciences. Those are all
facts. But you believed what Mr. Morein told you, simply because you
didn't see a reason not to believe it. You know who else does that,
westface? Sheep. Sheep and lemming. Welcome to the herd, you mindless
lemming.

You just learned your first lesson about how not to be a sheep,
grasshopper. Remember it.

Grasshopper is welcome to demonstrate his mastery, perhaps
perform accupunture on some electrolytics.

No fool. You're still confused. I'm Master Po. You're little
Grasshopper. I do peform accupuncture on electrolytics. I have
described my methods to Sander deWaal, if anyone wishes to learn from
them. Now, back to you. You're a non-thinking Western fool with a
severely blocked mind. I couldn't break open your closed mind with
gelignite. And it'd be foolish of me to try. "Wasted energy". I have no
energy to waste on worthless fools. I put ideas out in the universe. If
you want to learn from them, waste the energy yourself, by trying the
ideas. If you're not interested in trying the ideas, then there is no
reason to be asking how they work, and this conversation is over.

The guy that shot Lennon was demonstrating cogency in his
beliefs too.

Speaking of which, I see that you haven't yet threatened me with a gun
in this thread. So far. I guess that'll come later, when I'm really
****ing you off.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Robert Morein wrote:
I have been involved in a private discussion with Soundhaspriority. I
intend to preserve the confidentiality of this discussion. However, I would
like to tell you that it is my impression that he is not a troll.

No, why would anybody think that?

His posts
are not mischief; they are expressions of deeply held beliefs, with
substantial philosophy behind them.

Do tell. Which philosophy would that be?

While our viewpoints are significantly
different, I accord him my respect, due to the cogency with which he
presents his beliefs, which stem from outside the Western framework of
logical thought.

Where is the Soundhaspriority home world?

I encourage him to post some of the elaboration he has provided to me. If
nothing else, it is very interesting.

Like watching a traffic accident?

Robert, in order to believe what you say you believe about this guy,
you wouold actually have to be crazy, and I don't think you are.

So that leaves the certainty that you and he (assuming he is not you)
are playing a game. As facscinating as it might be, I think I'll take
a nap.

Yawn.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On 11 Mar 2006 00:14:07 -0800, "
wrote:

Yawn.

More shades of Arnie.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Steven Sullivan

paul packer wrote:
On 11 Mar 2006 00:14:07 -0800, "
wrote:

Yawn.

More shades of Arnie.

It's funny how you can only see posts in terms of 'Arny' and 'not Arny'.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default Silybot's Shamelessness

Sillybot reminds us that he is the Krooborg's apprentice in hypocracy™.

It's funny how you can only see posts in terms of 'Arny' and 'not Arny'.

Would you please go on the record with your belief that Arnii Kroofeces is
an honest, upstanding Netizen? We know you've swallowed whole his
evangelical message that "tests" are the panacea for pernicious clas envy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Robert Morein wrote:

[...]

And his real name is:
Cpt. Courageous ;Charles Butler ;Giddeon ;Bimbam the clown ;N/A ;
nobody ;

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Robert Morein wrote:

[...]

nobody ; Nowhere Man ;John S.;Nomad ;Odysseus ;Black Frank ;
{Powell} ;Nestor Makhno ;Too sh*t ;Jawed Ashraf ;Mr. E;ObiCat ;
Mark Little ;Edwin ;taco;Toshi;Proudwhitekraut ;Migwat ;Mukul Paithane
;
Baffer ;Electr0Static ;Mr. Legend ;Simon Egli ;Upenn ;Maegnuz ;
Rod Speed's Mother ;Gavin Cato ;Mauricio & Marisa ;Laura ;
Blipster ;Hollow Man ;Kenny Lingus ;Andy Bolstridge ;sook me auf ;
Rune Halvorsen ;RuudM ;Sean Sharkey ;rdrast ;Mick ;Earl Kiosterud ;
Newps ;DelphiDude ;Tim Conway ;Andy Bolstridge
;etc,etc,etc,etc..........

Yes, you have once again posted another incredibly fact filled and
accurate depiction of what I stated. Your validation methodology
needs a bit of fine tuning.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Steven Sullivan" wrote in message
paul packer wrote:
On 11 Mar 2006 00:14:07 -0800, "
wrote:

Yawn.

More shades of Arnie.

It's funny how you can only see posts in terms of 'Arny' and 'not Arny'.

Arny

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Steven Sullivan" wrote in message
paul packer wrote:
On 11 Mar 2006 00:14:07 -0800, "
wrote:

Yawn.

More shades of Arnie.

It's funny how you can only see posts in terms of 'Arny' and 'not Arny'.

on seconf thought, you'r right.

'Sully'

You have now received status as an immortal.
Happy?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Robert Morein wrote:

I have been involved in a private discussion with Soundhaspriority. I
intend to preserve the confidentiality of this discussion. However, I would
like to tell you that it is my impression that he is not a troll. His posts
are not mischief; they are expressions of deeply held beliefs, with
substantial philosophy behind them. While our viewpoints are significantly
different, I accord him my respect, due to the cogency with which he
presents his beliefs, which stem from outside the Western framework of
logical thought.

I encourage him to post some of the elaboration he has provided to me. If
nothing else, it is very interesting.

Its not Eastern philosophy, but it doesn't matter what you believe the
effect is based on. What matters is that you opened your mind a little
enough to actually try drawing the L-shape, and you've heard the
improvements that it brings. That's more than I can say for anyone else
here on this group of "narrow-minded ignorant swine" (tm). I can get
into all the theories behind the phenomenon of the L-shape, but I feel
that people here get their knickers too wrapped up in theory, and lose
focus of what's important. Which is that no matter what theory an audio
device is based on, you either hear it or you don't.

It's clear to me that you haven't properly understood the theory as I
explained it to you, having veered toward the East as you have, to look
for answers that provide reasoning for phenomena you don't quite
understand. But the point is, you didn't have to understand it in order
to have heard the positive effects it brought to your listening
experience. If people have a curiousity about how it works after
they've tried it, well they can consult the website I gave you. But it
makes no sense to argue theories until you know whether the concept
works for you or not. Otherwise it's a pointless academic excercise.
The amazing thing about the L-shape is that, as you know, you don't
just have to apply it to CDs. In fact, your idea of applying it to the
shelving in your room and the front baffle of your loudspeakers are
ones that even I haven't tried! So thanks for the tip, Robert! Helping
each other out by sharing good ideas like that is what makes us an
audio *community*. A nice little change from a perpetual ideological
war, dont you think? ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

I am a bit surprised by the statements below that I have tried his methods.
I have not, nor do I endorse them. I had a discussion with Soundhaspriority
in which he disclosed the considerable thought he has invested in his
beliefs. Consequently, I concluded he is not a troll, but rather, a sincere
individual.

Also,
In fact, your idea of applying it to the
shelving in your room and the front baffle of your loudspeakers are
ones that even I haven't tried! So thanks for the tip, Robert! "

is a fabrication. I have not done this either.

Assuming it is not a forgery, I do not understand why Soundhaspriority would
deliberately undermine his credibility.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:

[...]

I did not do this. Nor can I claim that I opened my mind except to the
extent that I tried to understand where Soundhasprioity is "coming from."

[...]

I did not do this:

In fact, your idea of applying it to the
shelving in your room and the front baffle of your loudspeakers are
ones that even I haven't tried! So thanks for the tip, Robert! Helping
each other out by sharing good ideas like that is what makes us an
audio *community*. A nice little change from a perpetual ideological
war, dont you think? ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Robert Morein wrote:

[...]

I see I'm not the first contributor that you've taken an obsession to.

Your validation methodology needs a bit of fine tuning.

Look who's talking, ya dirty hypocrite. The same closed-minded ignorant
twit who couldn't stop ridiculing the tweaks I posted, but never
bothered to try a single one.

Oh no, put the gun away! I take it back, okay?! I swear, the only
reason I called you a diry hypocrite, is because you are one!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Goofball_star_dot_etal

On 11 Mar 2006 09:31:27 -0800, wrote:

Robert Morein wrote:

[...]

http://www.belt.demon.co.uk/newslett...igest_pt06.htm

"We therefore chose the words "Sound has Priority" to 'tap into' that
specific Morphic resonance energy pattern which existed before the
sense of sight developed. Obviously, we were concentrating on
achieving improvements in the perception of sound whereas V.R. Sola's
friend's daughter was obviously concentrating more on improving their
overall feeling of well being.

Kind Regards,

May "

"So, via the link below, to add some humour, is a photograph of me,
today, braving the elements to fulfill our promise to make 'same day'
dispatch on 99.99% of orders.

May

JPG is 436kB

http://www.belt.demon.co.uk/Snow_Photo/Snow_Photo.jpg "

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Robert Morein wrote:

I am a bit surprised by the statements below that I have tried his methods.
I have not, nor do I endorse them. I had a discussion with Soundhaspriority
in which he disclosed the considerable thought he has invested in his
beliefs. Consequently, I concluded he is not a troll, but rather, a sincere
individual.

Also,
In fact, your idea of applying it to the
shelving in your room and the front baffle of your loudspeakers are
ones that even I haven't tried! So thanks for the tip, Robert! "

is a fabrication. I have not done this either.

Huh? I thought you were proud of the fact that you found a new
application for the L-shape on your own, thus surpassing even my
knowledge as to how it can be applied. I don't know why you're denying
it now. You're even denying that you are open minded in this reply of
yours, which I find quite strange? And here I thought we had made so
much progress together! If you didn't want me to admit to anyone that
you had tried the L-shape and found that it improved your sound, you
should have been clear with me about that. But I'm sorry if I didn't
realize this on my own. And the reason I didn't, is that I don't see
what the problem is in admitting saying that myself. I mean its just a
drawing, for pete's sake!

As I've always said, if it works it works, if it doesn't it doesn't.
What's the big deal? It's not like you were engaging in Satanic
practices, by drawing shapes on your CDs! But then I realize now that I
don't know the history you have here, and I don't even pretend to
understand what everyone's hang up is over trying little things like
drawing special shapes on their CDs, if it can at all help. To me,
being open-minded is nothing to be ashamed of, but everyone has their
own standards of behaviour, don't they. So if I embarassed you then
again, I apologize. I'll know better in the future.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

I don't understand why you did this. We had a conversation in which you
showed me the considerable thought behind your beliefs, and I accorded you
my respect. That is all. You chose to misstate the conversation which we
had, and include a fabrication. First you gain credit, and then you
discredit yourself.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:

[...]

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Robert Morein wrote:

[...]

If showing you how many names are attributed to the
" address is a hypocrasy,
then everything you've put forth, every contradictory
statement, every insult, the very basis of your conceptual
being must be the Motherlode.
Don't confuse unwillingness to be abused into no longer
pointing to the inconsistancies of your posts,
with an obsession.
Pointing to an error is not ridicule, unless being wrong
humiliates you.
Watching you backpeddle from one inconsistancy to
another is reward enough in itself.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Goofball_star_dot_etal

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 13:50:31 -0500, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

I don't understand why you did this. We had a conversation in which you
showed me the considerable thought behind your beliefs, and I accorded you
my respect. That is all. You chose to misstate the conversation which we
had, and include a fabrication. First you gain credit, and then you
discredit yourself.

You can't even trust little old ladies these days..
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

wrote:

I don't understand why you did this. We had a conversation in which you
showed me the considerable thought behind your beliefs, and I accorded you
my respect. That is all. You chose to misstate the conversation which we
had, and include a fabrication. First you gain credit, and then you
discredit yourself.

You can't even trust little old ladies these days..

Even for his own enjoyment, he didn't play it right. He could have used my
post in far subtler ways.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Goofball_star_dot_etal

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 14:43:18 -0500, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

I don't understand why you did this. We had a conversation in which you
showed me the considerable thought behind your beliefs, and I accorded you
my respect. That is all. You chose to misstate the conversation which we
had, and include a fabrication. First you gain credit, and then you
discredit yourself.

You can't even trust little old ladies these days..

Even for his own enjoyment, he didn't play it right. He could have used my
post in far subtler ways.

I think he is a she.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

I don't understand why you did this. We had a conversation in which you
showed me the considerable thought behind your beliefs, and I accorded you
my respect. That is all. You chose to misstate the conversation which we
had, and include a fabrication. First you gain credit, and then you
discredit yourself.

You can't even trust little old ladies these days..

Even for his own enjoyment, he didn't play it right. He could have used my
post in far subtler ways.

I think he is a she.

Do you mean to say it's a girlyman?
Hans und Fronz will be so disappointed.
They wanted to Pump Up the sound.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Goofball_star_dot_etal

On 11 Mar 2006 12:20:48 -0800, wrote:

do you mean to say it's a girlyman?
Hans und Fronz will be so disappointed.
They wanted to Pump Up the sound.

Probably not your type..
http://www.belt.demon.co.uk/Snow_Photo/Snow_Photo.jpg
See my and her/his posts below in this thread.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

Even for his own enjoyment, he didn't play it right. He could have used my
post in far subtler ways.

Assuming he is sane, you might be right about that. However, the evidence
from his posts casts doubt on that assumption.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Goofball_star_dot_etal wrote:
On 11 Mar 2006 12:20:48 -0800, wrote:

do you mean to say it's a girlyman?
Hans und Fronz will be so disappointed.
They wanted to Pump Up the sound.

Probably not your type..
http://www.belt.demon.co.uk/Snow_Photo/Snow_Photo.jpg
See my and her/his posts below in this thread.

I'm surprised, soundhaspriority has such a gutter mouth
when confronted by opinions and observations not aligned
with his/her own.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Steven Sullivan

wrote:

I don't understand why you did this. We had a conversation in which you
showed me the considerable thought behind your beliefs, and I accorded you
my respect. That is all. You chose to misstate the conversation which we
had, and include a fabrication. First you gain credit, and then you
discredit yourself.

You can't even trust little old ladies these days..

Even for his own enjoyment, he didn't play it right. He could have used my
post in far subtler ways.

I think he is a she.

and she said hey babe, take a walk on the wild side

--
-S
"If men were angels, no government would be necessary." - James Madison (1788)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Goofball_star_dot_etal

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 16:25:05 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

Robert Morein said:

Even for his own enjoyment, he didn't play it right. He could have used my
post in far subtler ways.

Assuming he is sane, you might be right about that. However, the evidence
from his posts casts doubt on that assumption.

Are my posts not getting through?
This is Soundhaspriority, believe it or not:
http://www.belt.demon.co.uk/Snow_Photo/Snow_Photo.jpg
Either that or Peter is letting May carry the can.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Goofball_star_dot_etal

On 11 Mar 2006 13:30:24 -0800, wrote:

Goofball_star_dot_etal wrote:
On 11 Mar 2006 12:20:48 -0800,
wrote:

do you mean to say it's a girlyman?
Hans und Fronz will be so disappointed.
They wanted to Pump Up the sound.

Probably not your type..
http://www.belt.demon.co.uk/Snow_Photo/Snow_Photo.jpg
See my and her/his posts below in this thread.

I'm surprised, soundhaspriority has such a gutter mouth
when confronted by opinions and observations not aligned
with his/her own.

Have you ever tried reasoning with a woman...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

do you mean to say it's a girlyman?
Hans und Fronz will be so disappointed.
They wanted to Pump Up the sound.

Probably not your type..
http://www.belt.demon.co.uk/Snow_Photo/Snow_Photo.jpg
See my and her/his posts below in this thread.

I'm surprised, soundhaspriority has such a gutter mouth
when confronted by opinions and observations not aligned
with his/her own.

Have you ever tried reasoning with a woman...

Well.............................................. ...
~

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Goofball_star_dot_etal

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 22:50:40 GMT, Jenn
wrote:

Have you ever tried reasoning with a woman...

Hmph.....

Sorry, I will rearrange my brain one more time.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

In article ,

wrote:

do you mean to say it's a girlyman?
Hans und Fronz will be so disappointed.
They wanted to Pump Up the sound.

Probably not your type..
http://www.belt.demon.co.uk/Snow_Photo/Snow_Photo.jpg
See my and her/his posts below in this thread.

I'm surprised, soundhaspriority has such a gutter mouth
when confronted by opinions and observations not aligned
with his/her own.

Have you ever tried reasoning with a woman...

Hmph.....

Didn't mean any disrespect,
was referring to classic SNL bit.
I think they were doing an Arnold parody.
Will try to resist using vintage media references
in the future. Hard to find comedy that doesn't
offend all demographics.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article .com,
wrote:

Jenn wrote:
In article ,
Goofball_star_dot_etal wrote:

wrote:

do you mean to say it's a girlyman?
Hans und Fronz will be so disappointed.
They wanted to Pump Up the sound.

Probably not your type..
http://www.belt.demon.co.uk/Snow_Photo/Snow_Photo.jpg
See my and her/his posts below in this thread.

I'm surprised, soundhaspriority has such a gutter mouth
when confronted by opinions and observations not aligned
with his/her own.

Have you ever tried reasoning with a woman...

Hmph.....

Didn't mean any disrespect,
was referring to classic SNL bit.
I think they were doing an Arnold parody.
Will try to resist using vintage media references
in the future. Hard to find comedy that doesn't
offend all demographics.

Just razzin' ya ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn wrote:
In article .com,
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

do you mean to say it's a girlyman?
Hans und Fronz will be so disappointed.
They wanted to Pump Up the sound.

Probably not your type..
http://www.belt.demon.co.uk/Snow_Photo/Snow_Photo.jpg
See my and her/his posts below in this thread.

I'm surprised, soundhaspriority has such a gutter mouth
when confronted by opinions and observations not aligned
with his/her own.

Have you ever tried reasoning with a woman...

Hmph.....

Didn't mean any disrespect,
was referring to classic SNL bit.
I think they were doing an Arnold parody.
Will try to resist using vintage media references
in the future. Hard to find comedy that doesn't
offend all demographics.

Just razzin' ya ;-)

Got me :-)
I'm working with the ASQ next month.
Strings rule.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article om,
wrote:

Jenn wrote:
In article .com,
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

do you mean to say it's a girlyman?
Hans und Fronz will be so disappointed.
They wanted to Pump Up the sound.

Probably not your type..
http://www.belt.demon.co.uk/Snow_Photo/Snow_Photo.jpg
See my and her/his posts below in this thread.

I'm surprised, soundhaspriority has such a gutter mouth
when confronted by opinions and observations not aligned
with his/her own.

Have you ever tried reasoning with a woman...

Hmph.....

Didn't mean any disrespect,
was referring to classic SNL bit.
I think they were doing an Arnold parody.
Will try to resist using vintage media references
in the future. Hard to find comedy that doesn't
offend all demographics.

Just razzin' ya ;-)

Got me :-)
I'm working with the ASQ next month.
Strings rule.

Cool! What do you do?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Robert Morein wrote:

"We therefore chose the words "Sound has Priority" to 'tap into' that
specific Morphic resonance energy pattern which existed before the
sense of sight developed. Obviously, we were concentrating on
achieving improvements in the perception of sound whereas V.R. Sola's
friend's daughter was obviously concentrating more on improving their
overall feeling of well being.

Kind Regards,

May "

"So, via the link below, to add some humour, is a photograph of me,
today, braving the elements to fulfill our promise to make 'same day'
dispatch on 99.99% of orders.

May

JPG is 436kB

http://www.belt.demon.co.uk/Snow_Photo/Snow_Photo.jpg "

Oh my God, you're brilliant. How on EARTH did you find me out?! I
really don't know what you're doing wasting your life on this board,
when a net detective talent like yours should be out finding and
hauling Osama Bin Laden's ass into court.

By the way, I had my "guys" check into it, and found that your real
name is Brian Peppers. Although you LOOK just like your fake usenet
name, "Goofball". And your picture has been posted he

http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/peppers.asp