Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

Default What is really and truly funny

Watching Arny beat himself up, day after day, hour after hour.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
. ..
Watching Arny beat himself up, day after day, hour after hour.

Reminds me of the self-flagellating monks in MONTY PYTHON AND THE SEARCH FOR
THE HOLY GRAIL

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

Watching Arny beat himself up, day after day, hour after
hour.

First you whine about what a nasty guy I am because I hurt you, then you say
that I'm beating myself up. Obviously Art, your're confused. Long term
readers of this forum already know that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

Watching Arny beat himself up, day after day, hour after
hour.

First you whine about what a nasty guy I am because I hurt you,

because you hurt me?
Where did I say that?

then you say that I'm beating myself up. Obviously Art, your're confused.
Long term readers of this forum already know that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

Watching Arny beat himself up, day after day, hour after
hour.

First you whine about what a nasty guy I am because I
hurt you,

because you hurt me?

OK Art - you attack me because I'm so nice to you that you can't stand it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

Watching Arny beat himself up, day after day, hour after
hour.

First you whine about what a nasty guy I am because I
hurt you,

because you hurt me?

OK Art - you attack me because I'm so nice to you that you can't stand it.

I am disgusted by you, not hurt by you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
. ..

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

Watching Arny beat himself up, day after day, hour after
hour.

First you whine about what a nasty guy I am because I
hurt you,

because you hurt me?

OK Art - you attack me because I'm so nice to you that you can't stand
it.

I am disgusted by you, not hurt by you.

Then why not killfile him? It works for Morein, I rarely see any of his
insame drivel, unless I use Google.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
. ..
Watching Arny beat himself up, day after day, hour after hour.

What's really funny is that you beleive you have some sort of moral high
ground. :-(

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
. ..

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

Watching Arny beat himself up, day after day, hour after
hour.

First you whine about what a nasty guy I am because I
hurt you,

because you hurt me?

OK Art - you attack me because I'm so nice to you that you can't stand
it.

I am disgusted by you, not hurt by you.

Then why not killfile him? It works for Morein, I rarely see any of his
insame drivel, unless I use Google.

Because I am here to eviscerate him, day in and day out,
until he leaves RAO, dies, or starts behaving like decent human being.
he pollutes every thread he participates in, and killfiling is
no cure.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
. ..
Watching Arny beat himself up, day after day, hour after hour.

What's really funny is that you beleive you have some sort of moral high
ground. :-(

I never accused you of sending me kiddie porn emails.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
.. .

wrote in message
ink.net...

[...]

Ah, the old be as bad as my enemy in order to fight my enemy routine.

It ain't working and never will. If you want someone to be decent, you
won't likely get fron being a swine.

Arny will never leave. He certainly won't leave because you abuse him.

You are as big a polluter as anyone here.

His contributions contain vastly more and more accurate information than any
10 other people who are trying to hound him off the NG.

The only conclusion left that makes anby sense is that you just enjoy being
as big an ass as you claim he is.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
.. .

wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
. ..
Watching Arny beat himself up, day after day, hour after hour.

What's really funny is that you beleive you have some sort of moral high
ground. :-(

I never accused you of sending me kiddie porn emails.

You never had any reason to suspect me of such behavior.

Given you treatment of Arny and the treatment of others on this NG of him,
it is no surprise that he would suspect many of the usual suspects. That's
the thing you either don't get or don't care to get, you invite that kind of
suspicion, by behaving much worse than the person yo are complaining about.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
.. .

wrote in message
ink.net...

[...]

No!
I am not accusing him of sending anyone child porn.
he is the one who accused a number of people.
Pointing out Arny's horrors to the ublic
is NOT being as bad as he is.

It ain't working and never will. If you want someone to be decent, you
won't likely get from being a swine.

No, Arny is not capable of being decent to someone
who genly disagrees with him. the Jenn chronicles
ittustrate that.

Arny will never leave. He certainly won't leave because you abuse him.

I'm not saying he will, I'm saying that I will be there until he does.

You are as big a polluter as anyone here.

His contributions contain vastly more and more accurate information than
any 10 other people who are trying to hound him off the NG.

The only conclusion left that makes anby sense is that you just enjoy
being as big an ass as you claim he is.

I haven't accused you of sending me kiddie porn emails.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
.. .

wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
. ..
Watching Arny beat himself up, day after day, hour after hour.

What's really funny is that you beleive you have some sort of moral high
ground. :-(

I never accused you of sending me kiddie porn emails.

You never had any reason to suspect me of such behavior.

And Arny had NO reasons to suspect me.
First of all, he never got any.
Second of all, I wasn't even around that long ago.

Given you treatment of Arny and the treatment of others on this NG of him,
it is no surprise that he would suspect many of the usual suspects.
That's the thing you either don't get or don't care to get, you invite
that kind of suspicion, by behaving much worse than the person yo are
complaining about.

If you think that mere suspicion enough reason to publicly accuse
about twelve individuals at various times,
you are very much a morally and
ethically challenged individual.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
.. .

wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
. ..
Watching Arny beat himself up, day after day, hour after hour.

What's really funny is that you beleive you have some sort of moral high
ground. :-(

I never accused you of sending me kiddie porn emails.

You never had any reason to suspect me of such behavior.

Given you treatment of Arny and the treatment of others on this NG of him,
it is no surprise that he would suspect many of the usual suspects.
That's the thing you either don't get or don't care to get, you invite
that kind of suspicion, by behaving much worse than the person yo are
complaining about.

Yet what you don't see.. is that Arny suspects everyone who has any
disagreement with him. AFAHIC, disagreement is a personal attack.
If you don't believe this...try it.
Now I don't agree that Arny is worthy of all the attention he gets,
but he sure does seem to wallow in it... and if the focus of attention
moves away... he will find a way to get it back.

Why do you feel such a need to get involved anyway?
Do we really need more arguing about who or what is
cause of all this? Face it... if you think Art or George
have no life for wasting all their time attacking Arny,
then you must accept that you have no life by wasting all your
time defending him.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

wrote in message
oups.com...

ScottW wrote:
wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
.. .

wrote in message
ink.net...

[...]

I have disagreed with him, and never been personally attacked.
We disagree on religion.
I just receently contradicted hi on his opinion of himself. I got a
rebuttal, not an attack.

Lucky you.

Now I don't agree that Arny is worthy of all the attention he gets,
but he sure does seem to wallow in it... and if the focus of attention
moves away... he will find a way to get it back.

I think that once HE'S been attacked repeatedly and personally, he
baits people and they react just as he wants them to usually,

Nice admission... so most of the attacks save a few are by
Arny's own doing. I guess you do see it.

although
there are a few here who take pride in crossing th line. Middius fr
example.

Why do you feel such a need to get involved anyway?

Why do you?

You see me attacking Arny here?

Do we really need more arguing about who or what is
cause of all this?

NO, but when has that stopped anybody.

If you want it stopped... start with yourself.
Its all you can do.

I was attacked from the very first day I started posting here, because
I dared to have already made up my mind on the usefullness of ABX. I
think it's fair to conclude theat the whole beat up on Arny thing,
started with his positions on such things, and it happens to every
single person who takes a stand for science in audio, you should know
that as well as anybody.

Face it... if you think Art or George
have no life for wasting all their time attacking Arny,
then you must accept that you have no life by wasting all your
time defending him.

I spend very little of my total time here defending him, I've got
myself to think about as well. :-)

Are you defending yourself or amusing yourself?
Personally, AFAIAC most everyone here is in the same boat.
Just which way your pulling the oar.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

"Duh!" hissed the Bug Eater, his forked tongue flicking stupidly at his
greasy jowls.

[The Krooborg] pollutes every thread he participates in...

If you want someone to be decent, you
won't likely get fron being a swine.

Thanks Mr. McMickey for admitting Arnii Krooger will never "be decent".

Arny will never

Right. We got that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Signal" wrote in message
news
"Arny Krueger" emitted :

Watching Arny beat himself up, day after day, hour after
hour.

First you whine about what a nasty guy I am because I
hurt you,

because you hurt me?

OK Art - you attack me because I'm so nice to you that you can't stand it.

Talk abouit confused...

Seems he is taking a little rest.
Byt he'll be back in full force, after tomorrow's sermon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"ScottW" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

ScottW wrote:
wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
.. .

wrote in message
ink.net...

[...]

Some of both.

Originally I wanted to see what I could learn and what I might be able to
share about my audio experiences, I was instantly attacked.

I noted that anyone who spoke up for reason in audio was attacked as well.
I noted that Arny was attacked the most, apparently because at that time he
was making the most sense about what is real in audio, the same was true for
JJ, and Stewart Pinkerton.

People like Derrida and his clone Middius have managed to run most of the
truly knowledgable people away from here, which is why I was pleased to see
that JJ has found a new home to share his vast knowledge of audio matters.

I often wonder if there really are any lurkers on this group or if it's jus
tthe same few die hards who won't give up.

It would really be nice to have this place actually cleaned up enough so
that audio could really be discussed in a real way without alll the drivel
from Middius et al, but I think it's pretty hopeless, and that's a pity.

So mostly I am here to amuse myself, although there are still a few times
when something passes through here that is actually useful.

Personally, AFAIAC most everyone here is in the same boat.
Just which way your pulling the oar.

Which boat is that?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default More recycled Kroopaganda from the Bug Eater

duh-Mikey presents the Jenn-U-Whine, Certifiable, Kroopologist's Version of
RAO History.

Originally I wanted to see what I could learn and what I might be able to
share about my audio experiences

Oh my. Mickey, you're not just epochally stupid; you also have a memory whose
selectivity should grant you instant lifetime membership to the Hive. As an
illustration of that point, the following is from the fifth post ever you made
to RAO:

"are you suprised that someone would think the greenink thing silly and a
waste of time? music from a cd is made up of zeroes and ones you can not make
a clearer better defined binary digit no matter what you do to the disk.

no one ever went brole[sic] underestimating the taste of the american (or high
end) public."

This delightful nugget was an excellent forecaster of your future
contributions to RAO: spelling and language errors galore, a catachrestic
distortion of the meaning of "digital", and a simple-minded generalization
that serves your brain-dead agenda.

Is that what you call "sharing your experiences"? I call it proselytizing,
flaming, trolling... IOW, the archetypal duh-Mikey output.

I was instantly attacked.

A lie. The first responses to the above-quoted troll were quite reasonable in
tone, and confined themselves to the issues you raised. Oh wait -- I forgot
your biggest commonality with the Krooborg: you define "attack" as any
disagreement with your dumbass blanket statements or your blatant commie
agenda.

I noted that anyone who spoke up for reason in audio was attacked as well.

Can anybody tell us what's wrong with this claim? Arnii? Harold? Anybody?

People like Derrida and his clone Middius

God, Mickey, you keep out-stupiding yourself. I wouldn't have thought it
possible, but there it is.

You and the Krooborg are the only two "people" who can't tell me and Derrida
apart. The differences are stark, patent, glaringly obvious. We sound nothing
alike.

Oh, did I forget something again? That's right, it's coming back to me: All
you need to call Normals "clones" is for them to call you and the Krooborg on
your BorgSmugSnot. I expect you'll be labeling people like Fella and Jenn and
Sander "Derrida clones" pretty soon.

have managed to run most of the
truly knowledgable people away from here, which is why I was pleased to see
that JJ has found a new home to share his vast knowledge of audio matters.

Another blatant lie. Phoebe Johnston left RAO for several reasons, chief among
them the **** she got from the Krooborg. Are you capable of understanding that
simple fact, or will you keep denying it until Mr. **** is carted off to the
loony bin?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

wrote in message
nk.net...

Personally, AFAIAC most everyone here is in the same boat.
Just which way your pulling the oar.

Which boat is that?

The one polluting the harbor.

ScottW