Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

Default Clarification

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"John Atkinson" wrote
in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
I had occasionally received pornographic email from more
clearly-tracable RAO sources previously.

It saddens me that you keep raising this matter on an
audio newesgroup, Mr. Krueger. And _now_ you make a make
a new claim almost 9 _years_ after this tragic event.
Please, please leave it alone.

Look John, I didn't bring this topic up - Jenn begged and threatened,
spurred by Art. Art has brought this topic up a number of times recently,
and I've let it pass. He's obviously looking for vindication for himself
and Middius. Think I should give him a pass?

However it is true that I received some pornographic email from more
clearly-tracable RAO sources prior to 1998. The sources were, no surprise
people who consider themseleves subjectivists. Am I supposed to supress
the truth?

You made public accusations regarding the 1999 incident.
why have you not made public accusations for earlier
incidents, especially considering that you claim that
the sources are more readily indentifiable?
I would think that you would elect to make
the most well documented claim.

Personally, I consider this new subthread to
your sordid false accusations to be
just another lie, a debating trade manuever that,
somehow, you think makes you look more legitimate
compared to your detractors.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

Arny Krueger wrote:
I had occasionally received pornographic email from more
clearly-tracable RAO sources previously.

It saddens me that you keep raising this matter on an
audio newesgroup, Mr. Krueger. And _now_ you make a make
a new claim almost 9 _years_ after this tragic event.
Please, please leave it alone.

Look John, I didn't bring this topic up - Jenn begged and threatened,
spurred by Art. Art has brought this topic up a number of times recently,
and I've let it pass. He's obviously looking for vindication for himself
and Middius. Think I should give him a pass?

However it is true that I received some pornographic email from more
clearly-tracable RAO sources prior to 1998. The sources were, no surprise
people who consider themseleves subjectivists. Am I supposed to supress
the truth?

Ary, congrats!
This is probably your most humorous post yet!!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Robert you are blind to the evil in you in one eye, and can't see the evil
around you with the other.

Rober evaluates and compares evil using the well know
blind testing program avaialble on www.pcabx.com

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

[snip]

You are an extremely nasty person.

Robert you are blind to the evil in you in one eye, and can't see the evil
around you with the other.

If you think you are a good person, then stop imitating a bad person. You
act like a complete *******.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

George M. Middius wrote:
Ludo said:

I suppose that musicians feel (with reason) that the best hi fi is
still so far from live that one may just as well listen to the mantel radio
for the leitmotif and have done.

I dunno. A home system may not sound "real" but it can surely sound
pleasing.

I ascribed some ideas to *some* misicians. I
did not say
this is the way I felt.
Ludovic M.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Well here we go again, Jenn bullied me into going over my son's death and
Middius' sexploitation one more time.

LOL I never mentioned your son's death, Arny. YOU did. I wanted to
hear YOUR side of the porn thing, in order to be fair. Damn me.

To complete the story, a number of people will shortly criticize me for
again explaining this matter to Jenn, perhaps including no less than John
Atkinson. He just did it once, why not repeat himself?

I should remember that Jenn is so innocent that she's incapable of putting 2
and 2 together when it relates to people like Sackman and Middius. She
takes what they say as being the gospel truth.

Yeah that would be the logical attitude of someone asking YOUR side for
clarification, right? Like I said, I learned my lesson. I won't ask
for your side ever again.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Clyde Slick said:

However it is true that I received some pornographic email from more
clearly-tracable RAO sources prior to 1998. The sources were, no surprise
people who consider themseleves subjectivists. Am I supposed to supress
the truth?

Ary, congrats!
This is probably your most humorous post yet!!!

Humor .... does .... not .... compute. YOU ... WILL ... BE ... ASSIMILATED!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Clyde Slick said:

However it is true that I received some pornographic email from more
clearly-tracable RAO sources prior to 1998. The sources were, no
surprise
people who consider themseleves subjectivists. Am I supposed to
supress
the truth?

Ary, congrats!
This is probably your most humorous post yet!!!

Humor .... does .... not .... compute. YOU ... WILL ... BE ...
ASSIMILATED!

The humor is situational. His chutzpah had me rolling on the floor.
After a day of getting pounded for his so he makes up
a brand new lie

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 14:36:49 -0500, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

Note that Morein can't bring himself to cross Middius, either.

Arny, Middius is a mosquito. He bites frequently, but not hard.

Not quite true. Middius may be a mosquito now, but he has been in
times past an attacking harpy, and at other times an incorrigable
stirrer, as I'm sure he'll admit if he's entirely honest. His "Not
everyone approves of my posts" post of a few days ago is perhaps a
vague admission that his behaviour has not always been impeccable.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

Default Arny has carte blanche to smear

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"John Atkinson" wrote
in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"John Atkinson"
wrote in message
oups.com
It saddens me that you keep raising this matter on an
audio newsgroup, Mr. Krueger. And _now_ you make
a new claim almost 9 _years_ after this tragic event.
Please, please leave it alone.

Look John, I didn't bring this topic up...

No, it was orignally Mike McKelvy. But you have run and
run
with it, fanning the flames when others let it alone. I
am tired of you turning almost every thread on the
newsgroup into a discussion of poor pitiful you.

But its perfectly OK for Middius, Morein and Sackman to
turn almost every thread on this newsgroup into a
discussion of poor pitiful me?
You need get over
yourself, Mr. Krueger, and stop jumping down other's
throats merely because they hold preferences different
to your own.

If that was the true issue, then the current context
would be even more pathetic than it is.

Jenn begged and threatened...

Having followed these thread with applled fascination,
no she didn't. She asked you for your side of the story.

She shouldn't have given Art that much credibility.

We asked you to prove your claim that Art sent you kiddie
porn, and you replied "not warranted."
In other words, you give yourself carte blanche to smear
people.

However it is true that I received some pornographic
email from more clearly-tracable RAO sources prior to
1998.

In your own words Mr. Krueger, "prove it." I find it
extraordinary that only _now_, nearly 9 years later, you
remember these emails.

I find it extraordinary that anybody would expect that I
kept any proof related to them around this long - but
you've done so Atkinson. How do you defend that?

The sources were, no surprise people who consider
themseleves subjectivists.

In your own words, Mr. Krueger, "prove it."

Asked and answered.

NO.

Am I supposed to supress the truth?

I doubt that you even remember what the truth is, Mr.
Krueger, given the falsehoods you repeat so glibly
about me. :-(

Come on John. You know that many consider you to be a
habitual liar because of the lies and false claims that
you glibly publish in that ragazine you edit. It is far
from being just me, no matter how much you target me.
Your only reasonable defense is that while you've been
ethically corrupt over a period of many years, its made
you a lot of money. This is of course just my opinion,
but it seems to me to be a widely-shared opinon. Besides this whole
rotten mess is becoming moot, because
listen-at-home audio-only is fading. It was mostly a
boomer thing.

What an extraordinary smear. Arny, you are a really nasty
guy.

It's simply the way things are, Robert.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Fella" wrote in message
Arny Krueger wrote:

"Fella" wrote in message

I think I know the reason why Arny got so upset about
your preference of LP's producing the timbre of
instruments "right" for you Jenn; Arny found out from
you, without a shadow of a doubt, what he himself had
been suspecting all along; All these years he has been
listening to information, not MUSIC.

Absolutely bizarre.

That one listens to information from a pioneer - qsc -lamp cord - nht
setup and converts it to music by means of rigorous use of imagination?
Absolutely agree.

Delusions of omniscience seem to be a real problem among RAO sockpuppets
these days.

Just whose sockpuppet am I, according to you.

I doubt that anybody would want to create a sockpuppet as foolish and nasty
as you are.

BTW one of the nice things about Usnenet is that one can pretend to be
extremely rich,

Where did I say I was extremely rich arny? One does not need to be
extremely rich at all to be able to enjoy a pair of sonus faber speakers,
for instance.. A regular well paying job is more then enough to get all
these goodies.

BTW: If you think that you can deter me with all this putting words in my
mouth trading debate bull****, you have another thing coming boy. You know
very well from past experience that I can virtually beat you to a pulp
anytime I wish to take you on so watch it!

Being more vulgar and telling gigantic lies, while pretending it means
something is not really winning, it's just out grossing.

Fella can be brave and rich while he hides behind his made-uup alias.

Made-uup or not it is *ideas*, opinions, preferences, theories and
knowledge that are being exchanged here, NOT ID CARDS!

My theory explaining as to why you are the abhorrent, repugnant and
obnoxious little lost soul that you are is that you are deep down, an
audiophile, a GOLDEN EARED audiophile! But you deny yourself this, be it
for financial or otherwise reasons, be it because of being fooled by the
non applicable DBT ABX tests, and you have ended up listening to a system
feeding you information pertaining to music that leave you in a constant
cold and wanting state. You thus get frustrated and you went your anger
and frustration around here! Simple. Sometimes the simplest of the
explanations turn out to be true, you know.

Those are the only ones you seem capable of. Of course you are wrong as
usual.

Fella, overcome by delusions of omniscience somehow does not know about
all the live music I listen to.

I know you listen to live music on occasion and that's why I say this:

"Arny found out from you, without a shadow of a doubt, what he himself had
been suspecting all along;"

Yes Arn old boy, all along, deep down inside, you've been nurturing this
doubt, this deep shadowy suspicion as to what real music is (since you
*do* hear it on occasion) and how far far away information signals you are
getting from your stereo system badly disguised as music. This is exactly
what gets you so frustrated.

Furthermore in his delusional state, Fella does not know about the many
high end audio systems that I've listened to in recent times. Some of
them sound pretty good, but none of them sound head-and-shoulders better
than a well-designed, but far less expensive audio system.

Yeah, sure.

Still blaming the ABX test for your inability to hear differences?