Sound Emporium

Default Sound Emporium - eBay's newest PowerSeller

What is a PowerSeller?
PowerSellers are eBay top sellers who have sustained a consistent high
volume of monthly sales and a high level of total feedback with 98%
positive or better. As such, these sellers rank among the most
successful sellers in terms of product sales and customer satisfaction
on eBay. We are proud to recognize their contributions to the success
of the eBay Community!

When you the PowerSeller this icon next to our eBay ID, be assured that
Sound Emporium is a qualified PowerSeller whom not only maintains a
solid sales record but also a 100% positive feedback rating based on
transactions with other eBay users. You can feel assured that your
transaction will go smoothly and that you are dealing with one who has
consistently met the requirements established by eBay.

After over 400 (actual 406) eBay transactions we maintain a 100%
Positive eBay feedback rating.

Our most recent eBay customer's feedback includes...

A++++ Fast Shipping. Excellent seller. Would buy from again.
jrpirate ( 226) Jan-22-05

Friendly service, quick replies, fast delivery. It doesn't get any
better! AAA++
ria0713 (4) Jan-21-05

Great Deal!!! Awesome Supplier!!! Highly Recommended!!!!! I'll BE BACK.
j4cobj0hn (26) Jan-21-05

WHY BUY FROM THE SOUND EMPORIUM AT EBAY
Our feedback rating at eBay is 100% positive because, like our valued
customers and returning clients, we believe in high quality products,
the best service & low prices. We set the standard for selling new,
hi-end audio products at eBay and our 100% positive feedback rating is
our hallmark. In short, our eBay sales represent 100% Customer
Satisfaction.

For confirmation and review of all our eBay feedback, click here...
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...userid=soundem...

For additional confirmation or verification, you may also contact eBay
direct...

- eBay Inc., 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose CA 95125, attention
Customer Service
- or via eBay's email system at
http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_inline/index.html
- or by phone at 408-376-7400

....or you may contact any of our clients and customers (i.e. eBay
Member) by clicking on their ID name to verify if their purchases were
so-called "dummy sales" or "dummy accounts."

After over three (3) years of McCarty LIBEL, SLANDER and DEFAMATION,
not once has he or any other individual (other than a McCarty ALIAS)
brought forth a single piece of evidence whatsoever that Sound Emporium
products are anything other than what our auctions and classifieds have
stated - not demos, refurbs, returns or gray-market products, but
ALWAYS 100% Brand New, Factory Fresh Audio Components, Including EVERY
Manufacturer's FULL Warranty - NOT ONE EXCEPTION.

In addition, to continue to suggest that we have been dumped by any of
our ISPs, it completely ignorant, unwarranted and harassment. Of
course, our former ISPs can speak for themselves in this regard. We
have never been dumped by an ISP.

Regarding McCarty's continued SLANDER that states, "Despite their
constantly changing name and morphing into different "companies", sorry
to disappoint you again Lee Hodges, I mean Brian L. McCarty, but
DESPITE your persistent DISINFORMATION, while our email address may
change due to our choice of ISP service, we have NEVER changed our
online name or morphed into different companies. Our online presence
and IDs at Audiogon and eBay have been the same from day one. Of
course, these facts are readily verifiable at both Audiogon's and
eBay's respective websites.

That ALL being said, again, after over 400 eBay transactions we
maintain a 100% Positive eBay rating.

Simply stated, The Sound Emporium represents 100% Customer
Satisfaction.

Thanks again to one and all for your consistent support.
Best regards,

The Sound Emporium

Sound Emporium

I see that our link was truncated by Google with dot dot dot.

Here is the correct and latest information...

After over 400 (actual 406) eBay transactions we maintain a 100%
Positive eBay feedback rating which may be confirmed and reviewed
here...
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...=soundemporium