Posted to rec.audio.car
chaybank1 chaybank1 is offline

Default How do I get a CD out that is stuck in my car cd player?

take cd drive out

and replace it

or smash the cd player without injuring disk

--
chaybank1
chaybank1's Profile: http://www.zerohurtz.com/member.php?userid=511

Posted to rec.audio.car
Mariachi Mariachi is offline

On Nov 18, 6:18 pm, chaybank1
wrote:
take cd drive out

and replace it

or smash the cd player without injuring disk

--
chaybank1
chaybank1's Profile:http://www.zerohurtz.com/member.php?userid=511
View this thread:http://www.zerohurtz.com/showthread.php?t=51518

don't buy dual receivers
Posted to rec.audio.car
RepoMan18 RepoMan18 is offline

If it's still under warranty, take it to the dealer. They'll remove the
radio and send it out to have somebody that knows what they're doing
extract it.

--
RepoMan18
RepoMan18's Profile: http://www.zerohurtz.com/member.php?userid=513

Posted to rec.audio.car
??Hassen? ??Hassen? is offline

On some CD players, there is a small hole near the CD. Insert a pin into
the hole and the CD should pop out.

--
??Hassen?
??Hassen?'s Profile: http://www.zerohurtz.com/member.php?userid=514