Posted to rec.audio.high-end
anthony anthony is offline

Default Site for seeking used speakers?

A friend of mine is desperately seeking a pair of Neat Petite speakers
-- his wife's hearing is slightly impaired and while his own Linn
speakers make her ears ache, my little Neat Petites suit her just
perfectly. Neat in the UK isn't making the Petite model any longer --
can anyone suggest an internet forum which might be useful for
sourcing a pair?
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
DaveW[_4_] DaveW[_4_] is offline

Your main choices a

http://www.ebay.com

http://www.audiogon.com

Good luck in your search.

--
--DaveW

"anthony" wrote in message
A friend of mine is desperately seeking a pair of Neat Petite speakers
-- his wife's hearing is slightly impaired and while his own Linn
speakers make her ears ache, my little Neat Petites suit her just
perfectly. Neat in the UK isn't making the Petite model any longer --
can anyone suggest an internet forum which might be useful for
sourcing a pair?

Posted to rec.audio.high-end
sparky sparky is offline

On May 29, 11:05*am, anthony wrote:
A friend of mine is desperately seeking a pair of Neat Petite speakers
-- his wife's hearing is slightly impaired and while his own Linn
speakers make her ears ache, my little Neat Petites suit her just
perfectly.

Different spaekers at the same volume level will not do anything
different
for her ears. You must be operating your speakers at less volume or
else
she is not exposed to the sound at your place as long as she is
exposed
to the sound from the speakers at home.

Neat in the UK isn't making the Petite model any longer --
can anyone suggest an internet forum which might be useful for
sourcing a pair?

Posted to rec.audio.high-end
borosteve[_2_] borosteve[_2_] is offline

On 29 May, 16:05, anthony wrote:
A friend of mine is desperately seeking a pair of Neat Petite speakers
-- his wife's hearing is slightly impaired and while his own Linn
speakers make her ears ache, my little Neat Petites suit her just
perfectly. Neat in the UK isn't making the Petite model any longer --
can anyone suggest an internet forum which might be useful for
sourcing a pair?

Give Simon at HIFI SOUND a call on:
0845 6019390

He did have some Petite SE 's on sale.