Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Steven R. Rochlin Steven R. Rochlin is offline

Default June Audio review + Show Reports Now Onlne

Hi Everyone @ RAHE,

Enjoy the Music.com's June Review Magazine features some excellent think
pieces plus equipment and music reviews. Add to that, we have completed our
Munich High End Society event coverage and America's AKfest show reports.
Within this month's editorial Steven R. Rochlin asks you, the reader, for
input concerning giving out awards to high-end audio products. Meanwhile Dr.
Bill Gaw discusses his experience with the Marchand XM-44 crossover. We also
revisit electrical gremlins and Steven Stone's The Nearfield reassess the
merits of five minimonitor loudspeakers.

Our Sound Practices section covers the early days of the Triode Renaissance
while the Boston Audio Society BAS Speaker section walks you, the reader,
through the intricacies of live vs. recorded music with excellent comparison
of the John Oliver Chorale's Performance of Beethoven's Missa Solemnis.

New equipment reviews include Audio Art Cable's IC-3 interconnects, SC-5
loudspeaker wire and their Power 1 AC cable. Other reviews cover the
Audioengine W1 wireless audio adapter, Marantz's CD5001 CD player, the
Raysonic CD-168, and we revisit the Reference 3A Veena loudspeaker and the
VISATON NoBox BB loudspeaker Kit. All this plus over a dozen music reviews!

See the June issue of our Review Magazine at www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/

In The News! www.enjoythemusic.com/news/
Enjoy the Music.com's Industry News page is updated every weekday and now
includes MT9 music format, Online sales, Boulder's 1021 disc player, the
Spectron Musician III Sig. MK. 2 monoblock amplifier, Sennheiser's
Professional IEM... plus much more! Of course in the end what really matters
is that you...

Enjoy the Music,

Steven R. Rochlin
http://www.EnjoyTheMusic.com
Superior Audio, The Absolute Sound, hi-fi+,
Review Magazine, DIY, The $ensible Sound,
The Audiophile Voice, Sound Practices... and MUCH more!