Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Engineer Engineer is offline

Location: Thornhill, Ontario
Default 12AX7's promising immortality!

Hi, Vacuumlanders,

http://cgi.ebay.ca/RAREST-BEST-MULLA...QQcmdZViewItem

Serious nut cases or am I missing something?
Up to over nearly US$300 with 14 bids...!
I'll admit that I lean towards the former.
Cheers,
Roger

PS. Not mine!

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Ian Bell Ian Bell is offline

Engineer wrote:

Hi, Vacuumlanders,

http://cgi.ebay.ca/RAREST-BEST-MULLA...QQcmdZViewItem

Serious nut cases or am I missing something?
Up to over nearly US$300 with 14 bids...!

Valve prices do seem to have spiraled upwards in the last 6 months but not
to that extent.

Ian
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Jim Jim is offline

Engineer wrote:

Hi, Vacuumlanders,

http://cgi.ebay.ca/RAREST-BEST-MULLA...QQcmdZViewItem

Serious nut cases or am I missing something?
Up to over nearly US$300 with 14 bids...!
I'll admit that I lean towards the former.
Cheers,
Roger

PS. Not mine!

I don't know that Siemens tube. I do know that I love my blackburn long
plates of the 1957, 1958 era. (I use them in gain holes of guitar
amplifiers) If I was shopping, I would've passed because they were
Siemens! ...but what do I know, maybe I'd like them even better than
the British.

Would I pay that much? HELL NO. I stopped hoarding a couple of years
ago. At that time, I gladly paid low $30's including shipping for long
plate "used but not used up" Mullards. They are now more expensive,
prices have gone up. But NEVER $150!