Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Engineer Engineer is offline

Location: Thornhill, Ontario
Default Andrew Chung and the Heathkit A8A

Hi, Vacuumlanders,
I have introduced a Mr. Andrew Chung, a local chap in the Greater
Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada (aka "the GTA"), to "rec.audio.tubes"
and suggested that he drop in. If he does please extend a welcome.
Incidentally, I just bought a somewhat "tired" Heathkit A8A amplifier
from Andrew for restoration and he told me he has a lot of old tube
stuff.
Meanwhile, can anyone point me to a Heathkit A8A schematic? (2 x 6SJ7,
6SN7, 2 x 6L6, 5U4.) I did a quick Google search but could only come
up with a reprint promotion (BTW, I could not find it in the Heathkit
virtual museum.)
Cheers,
Roger