Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Stuart Stuart is offline

Default Digital Music Survey

Hi,

I am a PhD student and part of an academic team at the Centre for Applied
Internet Research (CAIR), University of Wales in the UK currently
researching audio compression with a particular focus on compressing music.

As part of my research I would like to determine the key factors which are
important to users of audio compression methods and hardware like MP3, WMA,
iPods, etc.

It would be very helpful if you could take the time to complete the
following survey (it will only take a few minutes):

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=411802430639

Kind regards,

Stuart Cunningham
University of Wales - PhD Candidate
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Agent_C Agent_C is offline

On 6 Aug 2006 18:37:36 +0100, Stuart
wrote:

Hi,

I am a PhD student and part of an academic team at the Centre for Applied
Internet Research (CAIR), University of Wales in the UK currently
researching audio compression with a particular focus on compressing music.

As part of my research I would like to determine the key factors which are
important to users of audio compression methods and hardware like MP3, WMA,
iPods, etc.

It would be very helpful if you could take the time to complete the
following survey (it will only take a few minutes):

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=411802430639

1st Questions on survey:

"Name, Organisation, E-mail & Telephone"

Yeah, right dude; like I'm going to give some stranger on Usenet that
info...

A_C