Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

Default For George

Copied from rec.audio.tubes.

Ned Carlson see-www-tubezone-net said:

"I am Lord Valve of Borg. Resistors are faulty. Prepare to be asolderated."

"I am Jesse Jackson of Borg. Resistance is moot."

"I am Ross Perot of Borg. Resistance is like trying to maintain your crops
when you've got a swarm of locusts coming at you and flooding like we had
in Iowa this year. There is just no way a farmer can stand against such
great odds. That's the same way it'll be for you."

"I am Bush sr. of Borg. You will be assimilated into a kinder, gentler
Borg."

"I am a salesman of Borg. You will buy Amway."

"I am Al Gore of Borg. You will be environated."

"I am Bill Clinton of Borg. You will be taximilated."

"I am George W Bush of Borg. Resistance will be outspent. Prepare to be
porkbarreled."

"Hi-ho! This is Kermit of Borg!"

"I am Homer Simpson of Borg. You will be..... oooH! Trash cookies!"

"I am Heisenborg. You will probably be assimilated."

"I am Popeye of Borg. You will be askimilgrated. Spinach is irrelevant!"

"I am Elmer Fudd of Borg. Pwepawe to be aswimiwated."

"I am Paul Harvey. Stand by for ASSIMILATION!"

"I am Porky Pig of Borg. You will be as-s-sim, as-s-sim, oh forget it. You
thought I was going to say a son of a bitch, didn't you?".

"I am Hugh of Borg. We want to assimilate Troi. Geordi is our friend. He
can watch."

"Yoda of Borg am I. Futile is resistance. Assimilate you, I will."

"I am Pat Sajak of Borg. R_sist_nc_ is futil_."

"I am Alex Trebek, Canadian of Borg. For $200, it starts with "R" and is
futile."

"I am Barney of Borg. I assimilated you, you assimilated me, resistance is
a futile tree.."

"I am Kirk of Borg, I...WILL......assimilate....YOU"

"Daffy Duck of Borg "Yooouuuuuuuuuuu'rrrrrre Irrelivant!""

"Borg, James Borg. Vodka martini, gin is irrelevant."

"Assimilate me tender" - Elvis of Borg.

"I am Bin-Laden of Dubai-Borg. Congressmen are irrevalent. Prepare for your
ports to be assimilated!"

"We all sleep in a single subroutine". --The Borgtles, minus 2 of 4

"Elmer Fudd of Borg: Hunting wabbits is iwwelevant".

"I am Mr. Rogers of Borg, can you spell assimilate?"

"I am dyslexia of Borg. Your ass will be laminated"

"I am Sailor Moon of Borg. In the name of love and justice, you will be
assimilated."

"I am Darth Vader of Borg. I am your father. And your mother. And your
uncle. Resistance is futile."

"I am Luke Skywalker of Borg. I am a Borg like my father before me."

"I am Bart Simpson of Borg. It's futile to have a cow, man!"

"I am Scotty of Borg.I canna change the laws of Physics, ca'pin! Resistance
is futile"

"I am Doctor McCoy of Borg. Dammit, Jim.I'm a doctor not an assimilator!"

"I am Bjorn of Borg. You will lose this match. Resistance is futile."

And finally:

"Im' Arny Krueger from, the Borg, LoT:'S! ;-) If assimiliatoin killed,
LOL! Yawn."

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default For Sander

Sander deWaal said:

And finally:

"Im' Arny Krueger from, the Borg, LoT:'S! ;-) If assimiliatoin killed,
LOL! Yawn."

Thank's Sadner for admitting Sanred that sicicccneec is not part of you're
religion Sandre. RRTIFFMMMOOL!

;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

Default For Jenn (?)

George M. Middius cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net
said:

Sander deWaal said:

"Im' Arny Krueger from, the Borg, LoT:'S! ;-) If assimiliatoin killed,
LOL! Yawn."

Thank's Sadner for admitting Sanred that sicicccneec is not part of you're
religion Sandre. RRTIFFMMMOOL!

Huh? ©

;-)

Watch out, watch out, here comes the delivery truck full of mutual
admiration society and mental masturbating! ©

Been there, done that ;-( ©

Not a pretty sight! ©

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

said:

Sander deWaal said:

"Im' Arny Krueger from, the Borg, LoT:'S! ;-) If assimiliatoin killed,
LOL! Yawn."

Thank's Sadner for admitting Sanred that sicicccneec is not part of you're
religion Sandre. RRTIFFMMMOOL!

Huh? ©

;-)

Watch out, watch out, here comes the delivery truck full of mutual
admiration society and mental masturbating! ©

Been there, done that ;-( ©

Not a pretty sight! ©

You need to buy a clueÒ

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

said:

Sander deWaal said:

"Im' Arny Krueger from, the Borg, LoT:'S! ;-) If assimiliatoin killed,
LOL! Yawn."

Thank's Sadner for admitting Sanred that sicicccneec is not part of
you're
religion Sandre. RRTIFFMMMOOL!

Huh? ©

;-)

Watch out, watch out, here comes the delivery truck full of mutual
admiration society and mental masturbating! ©

Been there, done that ;-( ©

Not a pretty sight! ©

You need to buy a clueÒ

It's supposed to be the "trademark" symbol, but it doesn't render nicely
like "©"

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

"Robert Morein" said:

You need to buy a clueÃ’

No need to, I get them for free with every sixpack of KT88s I buy.

BTW. try [alt] [184] for the © symbol.

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

You need to buy a clueÒ

It's supposed to be the "trademark" symbol, but it doesn't render nicely
like "©"

Prove it!™

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

"Sander deWaal" wrote in message
: Copied from rec.audio.tubes.
snipped stuff
If assimiliatoin killed,
: LOL! Yawn."
:
: --
thanks alot, Sandre, for pointing the hordes from RAO to RAT
it'z like,there's not alotta xposting going on,
already!

btw, you are purporting to work for a small audio company,
but i happen to have some of the largest databases in the world
at my disposal, and therefore know for a fact, you are developing
a 28 bit DAC, green laserpen trimmed ultimate audio tweak !

take that,
Reporter

bbtw little did i foresee the commercial success Age M. made
based on _my_ thermische lans tweak

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

"Ruud Broens" said:

btw, you are purporting to work for a small audio company,
but i happen to have some of the largest databases in the world
at my disposal, and therefore know for a fact, you are developing
a 28 bit DAC, green laserpen trimmed ultimate audio tweak !

Almost right.
Actually, it is a 28 1/2 bit DAC, to avoid the ever recurring problem
of glitches at the LSB position.

But thanks for playing, anyway.

take that,

I don't buy such music.

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

: "Ruud Broens" said:
:
: btw, you are purporting to work for a small audio company,
: but i happen to have some of the largest databases in the world
: at my disposal, and therefore know for a fact, you are developing
: a 28 bit DAC, green laserpen trimmed ultimate audio tweak !
:
:
: Almost right.
: Actually, it is a 28 1/2 bit DAC, to avoid the ever recurring problem
: of glitches at the LSB position.
:
but did you ask Arny about ~proper dithering~ ?
or, is, that
at the other end ;-)
?
: But thanks for playing, anyway.