Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Will That Be Paper or Plastic?

wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Jenn" wrote in message

It's interesting that in some endeavors, one can express
an opinion, or even be factually wrong about something,
and not be called an idiot. Not here, however.

Note that so-called subjectivists seem to be more prone to use the
word
idiot - both on each other and on objectivists. On RAO one of the most
prolific orgionators of the word is George Middius.

I don't mean to suggest that you are a lying hypocrite Mr. Kreuger, and
that this appears to be a very commonly held fact about you... but
aren't you responsible for having written this?:

From: Arny Krueger
Date: Thurs, Aug 15 2002 9:49 am

"Tapio Vanhanen" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
y.com... "Tapio
Vanhanen" wrote in message

snip

"Tapio", I did that in the first post in this thread, the one you used
to give us an object lesson in the fact that you are so stupid that you
can't even count to 109!

==================================

And did you write this, where you call your opponent an "idiot" not
once but twice in the same post? And isn't your "idiot" opponent (the
one you call an "idiot"), what they call an "objectist"? So aren't you
using the word on your "own kind", so to speak, as you whine above
about so-called "subjectivists" doing?

From: Arny Krueger -
Date: Tues, Jan 27 2004 10:00 am

"Le Artiste" wrote in message

snip

Thanks for dismissing relevant facts, again Dormer. Earlier, I claimed
that you are a blithering idiot who dismisses relevant evidence that
exposes your ignorance, and you performed on cue.

snip

Stop blaming your tools!

Thanks for dismissing relevant facts, again Dormer. Earlier, I claimed
that you are a blithering idiot who dismisses relevant evidence that
exposes your ignorance, and you performed on cue.

snip

Dormer is so afraid of taking responsibility for what he says that he
is now habitually posting with the no-archive flag turned on.
Nevertheless, here's a quote of one of his recent posts where he tries
to lie his way out of a discussion of this very situation:

http://www.google.com/groups?&selm=t...3%40fed1read01
Follow the thread for other quotes from Dormer as he spins his way out
of control.

You might want to get some perspective and read some of Dormer's posts.
He's hardly an innocent victim. Not that you care much about pesky
things
like facts.

You don't say? Well isn't THAT ironic? I say you're either an alias of
Kreuger's, or your his right hand man, a supreme Kreuger apologist.
Krueger can stab someone in the face 12 times in front of 5,000
witnesses, and you'll say the man fell on Kreuger's knife. 12 times.
You wouldn't recognize a "fact" Mr. McKelvy, if it stabbed you in the
face.

Here's the FACTS. Just TRY and argue against me on this:

Krueger whined about how "subjectivists" always objectivists and each
other "idiots". In two seconds I found numerous examples of your
boyfriend Krueger calling others "idiot" and "stupid". I posted two
such examples, since that's all that was needed to prove the point
about Krueger being a lying, whining, hypocrite.

Where did he ever say he never does such things?

What did you do, sell your brains for taffy when you were in grade
school? You can't POSSBILY be that stupid, can you? Your boyfriend
Krueger _just got finished_ whining about "subjectivists" calling
"objectivists" "idiots", I said he was a lying hypocrite for having
said that, and I used actual evidence as proof.

What part of "lying hypocrite" don't you understand, slo-mo?

You telling now about what the other guy did to provoke Krueger only
shows what a true imbecile you are, since everyone else seems to know
that it doesn't excuse Kreuger's criticism of others, or change the
fact that he's a lying hypocrite and therefore has no right to
criticize others for behaviour he engages in.

Not everyone, only the usual suspects.

Really? Who besides you will defend this lying hypocrite for having
whined about "subjectivists" calling "objectivists" "idiots" when he's
done the very same thing toward "subjectivists"? If anyone will defend
Kreuger on this, please show your face now, and let's see what excuses
you have. Anyone? C'mon! Someone besides Krueger's boy toy, Mike
McKelvy?

You're a lying hypocrite

Prove it. I just proved above that you're too stupid to even understand
the term.

as well for excusing Krueger's behavior. Now go back to banging your
head against a wall.

Is that how you got to be so brilliant?

You have nothing to say but a lame "IKYABWAI" and you think you're
brilliant?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Jenn wrote:
In article et,
wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
In article et,
wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message
In article xSGOf.135165$0G.78822@dukeread10,
"ScottW" wrote:

Oh, I like the diversity just fine; it's the presentation that
bothers
me and that I think has caused the debate to become more "course".

Like when there are websites like smirking chimp.com?

More of that leftist class?

Yeah, and then there is the Killing Kennedy video games..... Who knows
where it all starts? The point is that the radio talk guys help to
foster the "I'm right so you're an idiot" atmosphere.

I don't know which radio guys you're talking about, since I've never
heard
anything like that.

Could you provide some examples?

Examples of the "I'm right so you're an idiot" thing? Sure. I'd rather
do it elsewhere, but I'll give you some direct quotes during a break
later today.

Actually, I thought of one guy I have heard who does that, Mark Levin on
WABC in New York. The bigger names, that I've heard, at least on the
Conservative side do not normally use such tactics.

Yeah, Levin is a jerk form what little I've heard of him.

He's got no stomach for the same old bromides fropm Liberals, but he
usually just tosses back his own. He is IIRC a lawyer and works with
the Heritage Foundation, so he can't be as dumb as he sounds.

He's a
Hannity protege.

They work in the same radio station.

Try Michael "Savage" if you want to hear some real
nastiness and constant lies.

I don't, I prefer to hear reasoned debate even if it's from people I
don't agree with.
The problem is as I have said many times, there are 2 sides presenting
their polarized views and neither side is above strectching the truth
to win. When it comes to journalism, I find this particularly
abhorent.

The NYT and the other big liberal papers print crap all the time that
is blatantly false and never get called on it, just look at all the
nonsense regarding hurricaine Katrina. There was looting in the
streets, rapes,and on and on. None of it true.

Or look at how there was a blood lust over the video supposedly telling
Bush that the levee's weren't expected to hold, when no such thing was
contained therein.

Who said that you could hijack my thread? Get this crap out of my
thread, McKelvy. You come at me complaining about the behaviour of
"subjectivists" towards you and your boyfriend Krueger, and you have
the nerve to hijack people's threads; an extreme breach of netiquette?
Remember the term "lying hypocrite" I tried to teach you earlier?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

Jenn wrote:
In article et,
wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
In article et,
wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
oups.com...

"ScottW" wrote:

[...]

You don't have a thread, you have a propaganda pieced for the incredibly
stupid.

Get this crap out of my
thread, McKelvy. You come at me complaining about the behaviour of
"subjectivists" towards you and your boyfriend Krueger, and you have
the nerve to hijack people's threads; an extreme breach of netiquette?
Remember the term "lying hypocrite" I tried to teach you earlier?

Remember the term snake oil? It's what you must eat for breakfast.

You have yet to offer any sort of evidence of any kind on anything that
demonstrates that any of the crap you have stated is in fact true. Worse,
you asked for proof of a negative, indicating your complete dishonesty.

From: Arny Krueger -
Date: Tues, Jan 27 2004 10:00 am

"Le Artiste" wrote in message

[...]

What part of reacting to enourmous provocation don't you get? Dormer has
repeatedly gone out of his way to be as rude and vulgar as possible, with no
provocation at all.

You telling now about what the other guy did to provoke Krueger only
shows what a true imbecile you are, since everyone else seems to know
that it doesn't excuse Kreuger's criticism of others, or change the
fact that he's a lying hypocrite and therefore has no right to
criticize others for behaviour he engages in.

Not everyone, only the usual suspects.

Really? Who besides you will defend this lying hypocrite for having
whined about "subjectivists" calling "objectivists" "idiots" when he's
done the very same thing toward "subjectivists"?

You mean you don't know? There have been a few just in the last few days,
go find them and while you look, remember this, it doesn't mean anything if
it were just me or nobody who defended him against the kooks and scum who
have attacked him, it only matters that he doesn't deserve the treatment and
that it doesn't slove any thing, unless your solution is to become what you
claim to despise.

If anyone will defend
Kreuger on this, please show your face now, and let's see what excuses
you have. Anyone? C'mon! Someone besides Krueger's boy toy, Mike
McKelvy?

You're a lying hypocrite

And you are a brain dead gerbil.

I see you have yet to stay on topic or anwer one single audio question.

Prove it. I just proved above that you're too stupid to even understand
the term.

as well for excusing Krueger's behavior. Now go back to banging your
head against a wall.

Is that how you got to be so brilliant?

You have nothing to say but a lame "IKYABWAI" and you think you're
brilliant?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

What did you do, sell your brains for taffy when you were in grade
school? You can't POSSBILY be that stupid, can you? Your boyfriend
Krueger _just got finished_ whining about "subjectivists" calling
"objectivists" "idiots", I said he was a lying hypocrite for having
said that, and I used actual evidence as proof.

What part of "lying hypocrite" don't you understand, slo-mo?

What part of reacting to enourmous provocation don't you get? Dormer has
repeatedly gone out of his way to be as rude and vulgar as possible, with no
provocation at all.

I don't know who "Dormer" is, and it appears he isn't here to defend
himself, so you can shut up about him already, your point is worthless.
However, I do know that you are here, and you've been as rude and
vulgar as possible, with no provocation at all. I saw plenty of
examples of this just in your posts on RAO today.

You and your boyfriend Arny seem to think that both you clowns have a
point to make, when you whine and moan about how others treat you, or
how others treat others. You're repsonsible for YOUR moral behaviour,
no one else. If both you lunatic fools wish to behave as badly as you
accuse others of being, I don't care, but SHUT YOUR GOB ALREADY, when
you condemn others. Stop whining about how others are behaving! No
one's buying it. Especially not from a couple of well known lying
hypocrites.

You telling now about what the other guy did to provoke Krueger only
shows what a true imbecile you are, since everyone else seems to know
that it doesn't excuse Kreuger's criticism of others, or change the
fact that he's a lying hypocrite and therefore has no right to
criticize others for behaviour he engages in.

Not everyone, only the usual suspects.

Really? Who besides you will defend this lying hypocrite for having
whined about "subjectivists" calling "objectivists" "idiots" when he's
done the very same thing toward "subjectivists"?

You mean you don't know? There have been a few just in the last few days,

Where are they? I asked them to come to this thread and defend this
lying hypocrite boyfriend of yours, who hypocritically complained about
subjectivists calling others "idiots", when I proved he does the same.
I ask again: where are they?

it were just me or nobody who defended him against the kooks and scum who
have attacked him,

That must have been as painful to you, as it was to him. Anyone ever
tell you that you're the audio equivalent of the lickspittle that Mr.
Burns always has by his side, on The Simpsons? You make a damn fine
lackey, son. Do you have a screen saver with a naked picture of Arny
Krueger as well?

it only matters that he doesn't deserve the treatment and

Arny deserves EVERYTHING that he has gotten over the years. And MORE.
Much, much more. Someone who would go and accuse innocent people of
trading in child pornography, smearing their names across the internet
this way, as your boyfriend Arny Kreuger did, ought to be hit in the
face with a QSC amp.

that it doesn't slove any thing, unless your solution is to become what you
claim to despise.

Didn't I just tell you to stop whining about how others are treating
you or Arny, after you go out and behave obnoxiously and
antagonistically, with rudeness and vulgarity, towards everyone on the
audio groups who doesn't share your stupid crackpot ideas about
everything sounding the same in audio? Aren't you the dumb twit who
went on to rec.audio.tubes, and blared out how tubes are crap, and
cheap mid-fi solid state amps were better? Are you really THAT stupid
that you don't get it, McKelvy?

If anyone will defend
Kreuger on this, please show your face now, and let's see what excuses
you have. Anyone? C'mon! Someone besides Krueger's boy toy, Mike
McKelvy?

You're a lying hypocrite

And you are a brain dead gerbil.

And yet, even I, a "brain-dead gerbil" apparently, is infinitely
smarter than you could ever hope to be. Considering how dumb you prove
yourself to be, such as with responses like this, I'm not sure if
you're a help or a hindrance to your master Arny's propagandist agenda.

I see you have yet to stay on topic or anwer one single audio question.

But do you see what I mean about you being a complete and total
hypocritical idiot? I mean, I just finished complaining to you in this
thread, that you are not staying on topic. And I have yet to see you
answer a single audio question. Let's see if I'm right about that as
well:

Q. "Did you try any of my tweaks and if not, why not?"

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com

The only "propaganda" I see, is your silly objectivist
"I swear, everything sounds the same!!" propaganda.

There is no such thing as "I swear, everything sounds the same!!"
propaganda any place but in the mind of certain "I swear, everything sounds
different!!" subjectivists.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Arny Krueger wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com

The only "propaganda" I see, is your silly objectivist
"I swear, everything sounds the same!!" propaganda.

There is no such thing as "I swear, everything sounds the same!!"
propaganda any place but in the mind of certain "I swear, everything sounds
different!!" subjectivists.

Oh there you are. We were just talking about you... Aren't you the
infamous audio newsgroup troll/audio propagandist who said that a $35
Coby Cd player will outperform a $30,000 SME?

There is no such thing as "I swear, everything sounds the same!!"
propaganda any place but in the mind of certain "I swear, everything sounds
different!!" subjectivists.

Prove it (tm).

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote in message
oups.com...

, in fit of objectivist rage, blurted out:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Who said that you could hijack my thread?

You don't have a thread, you have a propaganda piece for the incredibly
stupid.

Is that why I keep seeing you in my thread, when you have no business
being here?

You don't get to dictate where I post.

The only "propaganda" I see, is your silly objectivist "I swear,
everything sounds the same!!"

Something I've never said, but why would you let truth get inyour way now?

propaganda. Which you've spent the last
number of years trumpeting on this group in your quasi-objectivist
agenda, I'll bet. And which no one but extremist nutjobs like yourself
are buying.

Me and everybody who actually has a cursory understanding of electronics as
it applies to audio.

But at least I see that we're back on topic....

Get this crap out of my
thread, McKelvy.

Ooooh, you've been taking lessons from Jute/McCoy, or maybe you are another
of his sockpuppetts. You work pretty much the same way.

You come at me complaining about the behaviour of
"subjectivists" towards you and your boyfriend Krueger, and you have
the nerve to hijack people's threads; an extreme breach of netiquette?
Remember the term "lying hypocrite" I tried to teach you earlier?

Remember the term snake oil?

Considering that I've seen objectivists use this tired, worn out phrase
about 65 and half million times.... no. What is it, and do you have any
to sell? I'll pay a princely sum, if you do.

It's what you must eat for breakfast.

Don't be ridiculous. It tastes AWFUL. However, I do smear it on my
woofer cones. Works a treat to improve the ol' hifi kit.

You have yet to offer any sort of evidence of any kind on anything that
demonstrates that any of the crap you have stated is in fact true.

That's funny.... because I was just about to say that to YOU. What
evidence do YOU have that any of the quite legitimate tweaks that I've
publicized here are, how did you put it? "Crap"?

You don't really get the burden of proof thing do you?

Worse, you asked for proof of a negative, indicating your complete
dishonesty.

Prove it. (tm)

You first, you made the claims.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

, in fit of objectivist rage, blurted out:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Who said that you could hijack my thread?

You don't have a thread, you have a propaganda piece for the incredibly
stupid.

Is that why I keep seeing you in my thread, when you have no business
being here?

You don't get to dictate where I post.

I see. The funny part is, although you're too stupid to have gotten it,
you just admitted you're incredibly stupid. And you're right! LOL!

The only "propaganda" I see, is your silly objectivist "I swear,
everything sounds the same!!"

Something I've never said, but why would you let truth get inyour way now?

Well it's not like it ever impeded your path, has it, you belligerent
little ankle-biter? You conveniently snipped out the part where I asked
you why you went on the rec.audio.tubes group to spew your inane
nonsense about solid state amps being better, and **** off all the tube
lovers? Just as you do here with audiophiles. Why did you do that,
hmmm?

propaganda. Which you've spent the last
number of years trumpeting on this group in your quasi-objectivist
agenda, I'll bet. And which no one but extremist nutjobs like yourself
are buying.

Me and everybody who actually has a cursory understanding of electronics as
it applies to audio.

Dont kid yourself, son. You haven't a clue as to what audio is about.

But at least I see that we're back on topic....

Get this crap out of my
thread, McKelvy.

Ooooh, you've been taking lessons from Jute/McCoy, or maybe you are another
of his sockpuppetts. You work pretty much the same way.

I've been called a lot of things in my time, but what the hell's a
"sockpuppet", you paranoid lunatic??

You have yet to offer any sort of evidence of any kind on anything that
demonstrates that any of the crap you have stated is in fact true.

That's funny.... because I was just about to say that to YOU. What
evidence do YOU have that any of the quite legitimate tweaks that I've
publicized here are, how did you put it? "Crap"?

You don't really get the burden of proof thing do you?

Yes, I do. Whoever makes a claim has a burden to prove it. You have yet
to prove any of the claims you have made to me. Ergo, you can shut up
about the "proof thing", until you do. What you don't get, is that this
works both ways.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com

The only "propaganda" I see, is your silly objectivist
"I swear, everything sounds the same!!" propaganda.

There is no such thing as "I swear, everything sounds
the same!!" propaganda any place but in the mind of
certain "I swear, everything sounds different!!"
subjectivists.

Oh there you are. We were just talking about you...
Aren't you the infamous audio newsgroup troll/audio
propagandist who said that a $35 Coby Cd player will
outperform a $30,000 SME?

No, I'm the well-known audio group participant who said that a $35 Coby will
sound better than a $30,000 SME if faithfulness to the original master
recording is your criteria.

There is no such thing as "I swear, everything sounds
the same!!" propaganda any place but in the mind of
certain "I swear, everything sounds different!!"
subjectivists.

Prove it (tm).

Check the google archives. You will find that the phrase "everything sounds
the same" has been origionated on RAO more often by so-called subjectivists.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

wrote in message
oups.com...

I've been called a lot of things in my time, but what the hell's a
"sockpuppet", you paranoid lunatic??

True, you are merely anonymous.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

, in fit of objectivist rage, blurted out:

wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

I said that SS is better and more reliable than tubed gear because it is a
simple fact.
Had not Mr. McCoy started spewing bile here, I would never have thought to
go there.

propaganda. Which you've spent the last
number of years trumpeting on this group in your quasi-objectivist
agenda, I'll bet. And which no one but extremist nutjobs like yourself
are buying.

The market for SS equipment is vastly larger than the one for tubed gear, so
I think it's safe to say most peopl are buying it.

Me and everybody who actually has a cursory understanding of electronics
as
it applies to audio.

Dont kid yourself, son. You haven't a clue as to what audio is about.

OSAF.

But at least I see that we're back on topic....

Get this crap out of my
thread, McKelvy.

Ooooh, you've been taking lessons from Jute/McCoy, or maybe you are
another
of his sockpuppetts. You work pretty much the same way.

I've been called a lot of things in my time, but what the hell's a
"sockpuppet", you paranoid lunatic??

Look it up.

You have yet to offer any sort of evidence of any kind on anything
that
demonstrates that any of the crap you have stated is in fact true.

That's funny.... because I was just about to say that to YOU. What
evidence do YOU have that any of the quite legitimate tweaks that I've
publicized here are, how did you put it? "Crap"?

You don't really get the burden of proof thing do you?

Yes, I do. Whoever makes a claim has a burden to prove it. You have yet
to prove any of the claims you have made to me. Ergo, you can shut up
about the "proof thing", until you do. What you don't get, is that this
works both ways.

It doesn't seem to work at with you. At least now I'm sure that you should
be ignored.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Arny Krueger wrote :

wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:

Oh there you are. We were just talking about you...
Aren't you the infamous audio newsgroup troll/audio
propagandist who said that a $35 Coby Cd player will
outperform a $30,000 SME?

No, I'm the well-known audio group participant

I'm sorry... is this some code for "troll"? Do you mean well known
"troll", Mr. Kreuger? You should know, your reputation precedes you.
And when you say "well known"... do you mean "infamous"? As you say, a
"trip into the google archives" shows just what kind of a maniac that
you are.

who said that a $35 Coby will
sound better than a $30,000 SME if faithfulness to the original master
recording is your criteria.

Yes, that was the one. That basically says all we need to know about
you, MR. Kreuger. I'd value your credibility as about on par with... oh
I don't know, mouldy goat's cheese, I'd say.

What proof have you of your claim, anyway? Have you DBT'd the $35 Coby
against a master of a CD you had on hand, to make that claim? Or are
you just pulling things out of your arse, as you always do?

There is no such thing as "I swear, everything sounds
the same!!" propaganda any place but in the mind of
certain "I swear, everything sounds different!!"
subjectivists.

Prove it (tm).

Check the google archives. You will find that the phrase "everything sounds
the same" has been origionated on RAO more often by so-called subjectivists.

Checked it, found no such proof. Prove it (tm)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

, in fit of objectivist rage, blurted out:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Who said that you could hijack my thread?

You don't have a thread, you have a propaganda piece for the
incredibly
stupid.

Is that why I keep seeing you in my thread, when you have no business
being here?

You don't get to dictate where I post.

I see. The funny part is, although you're too stupid to have gotten it,
you just admitted you're incredibly stupid. And you're right! LOL!

Admit it. That one just flew over your head, didn't it, Mike?

The only "propaganda" I see, is your silly objectivist "I swear,
everything sounds the same!!"

Something I've never said, but why would you let truth get in your way
now?

Well it's not like it ever impeded your path, has it, you belligerent
little ankle-biter? You conveniently snipped out the part where I asked
you why you went on the rec.audio.tubes group to spew your inane
nonsense about solid state amps being better, and **** off all the tube
lovers? Just as you do here with audiophiles. Why did you do that,
hmmm?

I said that SS is better and more reliable than tubed gear because it is a
simple fact.

The only "simple fact" here is that you are truly of sub-par
intelligence. You are sheep, you couldn't think for yourself if someone
put a gun to your head. You are Renfrew, the vampire's sidekick.
Everything you spew here is only your personal opinion, nothing more.
Including that tripe about SS amps being better and more reliable than
tubed gear.

Had not Mr. McCoy started spewing bile here, I would never have thought to
go there.

Right. Same disease as Kreuger, no wonder. "Blame the other guy" for
your reprehensible behaviour. Im sure you got a tongue lashing for
straying outside your pen, and Im sure you deserved everything you got.

propaganda. Which you've spent the last
number of years trumpeting on this group in your quasi-objectivist
agenda, I'll bet. And which no one but extremist nutjobs like yourself
are buying.

The market for SS equipment is vastly larger than the one for tubed gear, so
I think it's safe to say most peopl are buying it.

So is the market for itsy bitsy mini compact stereos. As do all the
self-professed "objectivists", you believe in "good sound by
popularity"! LOL! A dweeb like you is not even good enough for tubed
gear. Keep your mini compact, it suits you.

I've been called a lot of things in my time, but what the hell's a
"sockpuppet", you paranoid lunatic??

Look it up.

I did. The definition said: "See Mike McKelvy".

It doesn't seem to work at with you. At least now I'm sure that you should
be ignored.

It appears that most people either ignore you or have you killfiled. In
the war on "subjectivists", you are a most inconsequential figure.
You're simply too dumb to do any good for the objectivists, so at least
thankfully, they have you as their spokesperson. I dont have killfile
as an option, so all this time, I was wondering how the hell to get you
to stop stalking me. Is that all it takes? Thank heavens! I'll expect
you are a troll of your word and this is your response to my posts.
Good riddance to bad rubbish, I always say.... (Uh-oh... why am I
getting the feeling you just lied to everyone again?)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dizzy

On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 20:02:49 -0800, soundhaspriority wrote:

You are sheep

You are troll

Plonk!