Posted to rec.audio.pro
.net .net is offline

Default Submit CD to CDDB

We produce about 30 CDs a month for teaching. It is all spoken word.
I'm looking to submit the CD information to Gracenote(iTunes and
Windows media database(Windows Media Player). Is there a solution to
submit to all the databases? My current idea is to just use iTunes and
WMP. That gets the majority of players.

Thanks.