Ken Drescher

Default New Arrivals at audio.net. You will LPO

Stop by for a great selection of used audio gear. My customers LOVE my good
service. See another letter below.

http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.html

New pieces I will list soon:

Celestion SL-6 Speakers
JBL L56 Speakers
Pioneer CT-F1250 Cassette Deck in original box
Technics SL-1700 MK II Turntable in original box

Subj: NAD 7220PE thanks!
Date: 9/25/04 10:51:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time

THanks for the NAD reciever.. I'm really diggin' it so far. Just
got a pair of axiom speakers. Would you by any chance come
accross an NAD cd player that would match this unit? I know some
of the CD players they made more recently might be of a different
width thus making them not match when stacked. Let me know if
you come accross a matching one in decent condition.

Matt
Pa href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.htmlaudio.net/a, Used
Audio ShopPNow entering our 9th year of operation.P100% Customer
Satisfaction Guaranteed since 1995.

OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

In article , "Ken Drescher"
wrote:

THanks for the NAD reciever.. I'm really diggin' it so far.

Just like Ken, who was seen diggin' it out of a dumpster before sending it
on to you!

The REAL owners of audio.net have filed a fraud complaint with AOL.

Here's the recent SPAMMED AD from Drescherdumpster.com. Look how long this
crap has been sitting in his garage, rotting away. Surely not selling!

Clearly, the group has voted DRESCHERDUMPSTER the biggest used-audio
charlatan on the internet! Congrats, Kennie!

On 19/6/03 4:38, in article
,
"Ken Drescher" wrote:

Admiral (same as RCA) 5-disc CD Player, NEW, $79

First advertisement, December 28, 1999!

http://www.google.com.au/groups?q=+%...esch%40aol.com
&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny =1996&as
_maxd=18&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2003&selm=1999122815342 6.01103.00001334%40ng-fh1.
aol.com&rnum=61

Kenwood KX-31 Cassette Deck, $39

First Advertisement Jan 18, 2002

http://www.google.com.au/groups?q=+%...40aol.com&hl=e
n&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny =1996&as_maxd
=18&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2003&selm=20030118073227.046 17.00000086%40mb-cs.aol.co
m&rnum=14

Sherwood DD-4030C Dual Auto Reverse Cassette Deck, $79

First advertismement, May 20, 2002

http://www.google.com.au/groups?q=+%...ch%40aol.com&h
l=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny =1996&as_m
axd=18&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2003&selm=20020520090319. 23903.00000784%40mb-fl.aol
..com&rnum=21

Sanyo RDW39 Dual Cassette Deck, $39

First advertisement, April 30, 2002.

http://www.google.com.au/groups?q=+%...aol.com&hl= e
n&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny =1996&as_maxd
=18&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2003&selm=20020430220543.268 90.00006875%40mb-cj.aol.co
m&rnum=12

Fisher CR-118 Cassette Deck, $29

First advertisement, Nov 26, 1999!

http://www.google.com.au/groups?q=+%...%40aol.com&hl=
en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny =1996&as_max
d=18&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2003&selm=19991126014508.12 108.00000464%40ng-fq1.aol.
com&rnum=71

Fisher CD-4020 Cassette Deck, $29

First advertisment, October 27, 1998!

http://www.google.com.au/groups?q=+%...h%40aol.com&hl
=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny =1996&as_ma
xd=18&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2003&selm=19981026231203.1 5895.00001865%40ng108.aol.
com&rnum=46

Robert Morein

Ironically, the post above this in this thread, reproduced below, is a
forgery by Brian L. McCarty, a wacko in Australia who is a KNOWN SCAMMER who
has been trying to swindle Aussies.
Yep, Brian L. McCarty is a Yank who the Aussies welcomed with open arms, and
he repaid the favor by scamming them.
My advice to you Aussies is you ought to boot him back to the U.S.
U.S.of A has the finest prisons in the world!

McCarty currently posts as "OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION".
Ironically, he really is a scammer. Some twisted sick logic in his brain
tries to compensate by attacking innocent people.
If you want to know more about him, call me at (215) 646-4894 and I'll fill
you in.

The Brian Watch Team has destroyed three of his business scams, and most
recently, intercepted Brian's application for a zoning variance. Suffice it
to say that we've spent a lot of time on the phone letting people in Cairns
know exactly what Brian is.

Brian, we understand you have requested a taping session for posterity
before you do the dutch.
We'll be happy to oblige.
Any conversation you have with a family member or employee will be taped and
distributed throughout the Internet.
So rehearse now. Make it good! ... before you do the dutch.

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" wrote in
message . ..
In article , "Ken Drescher"
wrote:

THanks for the NAD reciever.. I'm really diggin' it so far.

Just like Ken, who was seen diggin' it out of a dumpster before sending it
on to you!

The REAL owners of audio.net have filed a fraud complaint with AOL.

They can't, Brian, because registration of a domain does not constitute a
trademark registration.
Since they don't own the trademark, they have no legal complaint against
Ken.

Here's the recent SPAMMED AD from Drescherdumpster.com. Look how long

this
crap has been sitting in his garage, rotting away. Surely not selling!

Clearly, the group has voted DRESCHERDUMPSTER the biggest used-audio
charlatan on the internet! Congrats, Kennie!

No Brian, they didn't. Ken is well respected on rec.audio.marketplace.
You, Brian L. McCarty are a KNOWN SCAMMER.

BTW, Brian, we've become aware that you have requested another taping
session. This serves as notice to you that any conversation you have with a
family member or office staff will be taped and distributed throughout the
Internet.

So rehearse carefully .

Brian, it's time to do the dutch.
It won't hurt, you won't feel anything.
Put the barrel of your gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.

Do the Dutch, and save yourself years of agony as your body fails you.

What about Sandra? What about your son? Look, the Cairns zoning board
rejected your appeal because they became aware of your true nature.
Is it really worth it, Brian, to sacrifice your family for your
worthless obsession? You're not helping anybody here. Nobody wants you here.

People in Cairns are talking about Brian L. McCarty, behind his back...

BTW, Brian, we now have you confined to a very tiny box. You cannot use your
own name, and you can't have a public access website.
How bout that, LOSER!!!

You will never raise a dime, because we have CUT YOU OFF from any form of
workable publicity.
You have failed, you had your last chance, and will live out the rest of
your life in complete obscurity as an ice cream scooper.

Why you should NOT add a "Brian L. McCarty" to your hifi setup:

There is nothing official about Brian, other than that he is a BUSINESS
FAILURE who attempted to recoup by DISHONEST METHODS who currently scoops
ice cream in Cairns, Australia.

Q: How can you tell when McCarty is lying?
A: His lips are moving.

NAB, swindle, scam, business fraud, National Association of Broadcasters

For those of you who are not familiar, "OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" is
the demented Brian L. McCarty, who is, ironically, a scammer. We're not sure
why McCarty thinks that pointing the finger at innocents will cleanse his
soul, but he does this nonetheless.

Yes, Brian L. McCarty is a scammer. He is also an identity thief. He
infringes on the intellectual property and trademarks of Orion Bluebooks,
Inc., and he is not authorized to represent them in any way.

But what do you get from lying, Brian?
Brian L. McCarty has established a new website for investment fraud.
It is located at JAZZWORLDLTD.COM.

This website is supposedly viewable only after obtaining a password from
Benson-Miller of Japan, a boiler room scam operation known throughout the
far east for their unsavory reputation.

The WorldJAZZ.COM website appears to be dead, except for a referral to the
new scam website.
We don't know if the new scam is a figment in Brian's imagination, but in
case it isn't, we will destroy it the way we did the last one.

***DANGER! JAZZWORLDLTD.COM=SCAM ***
***DANGER! JAZZWORLDLTD.COM=SCAM ***
***DANGER! JAZZWORLDLTD.COM=SCAM ***
***DANGER! JAZZWORLDLTD.COM=SCAM ***
***DANGER! JAZZWORLDLTD.COM=SCAM **

The alleged dealer in this scam offering is Benson-Miller-Dupont, a boiler
room scam operation nailed three years ago:
http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/...x_sheridan.htm
"Meanwhile, in July 2001, Thai police, Australian federal police and an FBI
legal adviser raided the offices of Benson Dupont Capital Management and the
Brinton Group in Silom Road in the business district of Bangkok. The
companies were accused of defrauding Australian citizens out of A$200
million under a range of different names and with different products."

"In their offices police found scripts that the salesmen followed. These
showed that the callers were expected to call from Tokyo to give their deals
more business credibility. Tokyo fact sheets were also found, indicating
that callers would chat to clients about the city as if they really lived
there."

Benson-Miller is also listed on
http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/...erseas_ops.htm s

Until recently, the WorldJAZZ.CON website contained the following text. It
has been replaced by a placeholder page, as McCarty transfers his scam to a
JAZZWORLDLTD.COM. All names
and associations are totally FALSE AND FICTITIOUS!!!

CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!

ATTN PHONE ROOM MGRS
ALL INFO FOR NEW IPS
"JAZZWORLD LTD"
POSTED AT JAZZWORLDLTD.COM
(CALL CAL FOR PASSWORD)
BENSON MILLER DUPONT INC.
CP TOWER - 33 SALOM ROAD
BANGKOK 10500 THAILAND

U.S. BASED BROKERS:
SEC FORM 6 - FAX TO: (270) 812-2208
INTERNATIONAL BROKER/DEALERS:
SEC FORM 6 FAX TO: +852 3015-2696
(PLEASE DON'T FORGET INT'L SEC APPROVAL NUMBER!!
JAZZWORLD MEDIA LTD IPO REGULATION 5 COMPLIANT
ASIAN REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE:
BENSON MILLER DUPONT INC.
CP TOWER - 33 SALOM ROAD
BANGKOK 10500 THAILAND
126% SUBSCRIBED AS OF MAY 20TH 2004
SALES OF WORLDJAZZ NOW CLOSED
NEW LISTING BY JUNE 1 SEE YOUR
PHONEROOM MANAGER FOR DETAILS
WORLDJAZZ STAFF TO MANAGE
JAZZWORLD MEDIA LTD.
DR. KRISHNA MAHBREN Named as CEO of WorldJAZZ
RON "GROOVE" DAVIS (EX-BET/JAZZ) OPERATIONS MANAGER
MOSCOW CENTRAL TV: Jazz programming to be supplied by WorldJAZZ to Moscow
Central Television beginning 2004 WorldJAZZ /Moscow representative Alexei
Afonin.
TOP FOUR U.S. CABLE TV COMPANIES: Negotiations for carriage rights
currently underway with channel allocations TBA.
SATELLITE PANAMSAT transponder space to be confirmed shortly
EVENT SPONSORSHIP: WorldJAZZ has been named OFFICIAL CO-SPONSOR of the 2004
Jersey Jazz Bass Festival (second year running!)
Live broadcast planned September 22-25, 2004. in Los Angeles.

Brian L. McCarty lives at 65 Vasey Esplanade, Trinity Beach, Cairns,
Queensland, Australia.
His former website, http://www.worldjazz.com, was a farrago of lies,
fictitious front people, and nonexistent associations.
His new website, http://www.jazzworldltd.com, is doubtless the same, but he
has password protected it to avoid our disclosure.

Speculation as to why McCarty viciously attacks individuals who at the
worst, might have slight
irregularities in business registrations, revolves around his suddenly
leaving the United States in the late 1990's. One rumor has it that McCarty
was about to be charged with a sex crime, and that he avoided prosecution by
leaving. It is possible McCarty paid off the victim's family.

Once in Australia, McCarty founded Coral Seas Studios, which quickly became
financially insolvent. Perhaps the major backer, ABN Amro, already detected
anomalies in McCarty's personality. Following that business failure, which
became a minor issue in the reelection of P.M. John Howard, McCarty
concentrated on funding a second initiative, "WorldJAZZ", a scheme for
Internet broadcasting. But with his reputation damaged and cut off from
legitmate business activity, McCarty's predatory tendency came more to the
fore. His website became ever more devious in an attempt to lure investors.

In 2003, notices appeared in several online publications that McCarty was
producing jazz broadcast material for Gene Parrish
(http://www.worldwidejazz.com ) Notices appeared in a publication of the
Embassy of France, and in one other publication. Mr. Parrish is a noted NPR
jazz broadcast host. When contacted, it was apparent that Parrish had never
heard of McCarty. While I cannot prove that McCarty posted these bogus
notices, he certainly had the motive to do so.

Following the exposure of the false producing notices, McCarty's name
completely vanished from the Internet. He resorted entirely to false
identities to create business partners who do not exist. As of 1/14/03, a
quick glance at http://www.worldjazz.com, discloses the following:

(Note: the following actually applies to the version of the website prior to
1/20/04, but it is relevant nevertheless:

1. Clicking on the banner "WorldJAZZ" produces an unresolved link to K1
Ventures, the largest venture capital company in Singapore. In discussion
with that company's secretary, she disavowed any connection between them and
McCarty, and was shocked at his implication that they were involved.

2. "Dr. Krishna Mahbren" is derived from a real person, Krishna Mahadoo,
V.P. of Beverly Hills Film Studios, a pink-sheet stock. McCarty cruises the
Internet for companies that don't answer the phone. McCarty made Mahadoo an
employee of that company's stock transfer agent, First American Stock
Transfer of Phoenix. When I pointed this out in a usenet post and notified
Mr. Mahdoo by mail, McCarty changed the company to "First American Stock of
Denver." Then he changed Mahadoo to Mahbren, and tacked on a "Dr." to the
phony name.

3. The claim that Moscow Central TV is to use material supplied by WorldJAZZ
is doubtful, as they were notified by mail. This claim has been made for the
better part of a year. When the date expires, McCarty simply creates a new
one.

4. "Event Sponsorship 2nd Year Running". This event does not exist. There is
no "Jersey Jazz Bass Festival." Previously, the website has exhibited a link

to the Island of Jersey in the English Channel. This locale has a surf
fishing festival, the Jersey Bass festival. There is no music festival. In
the past, association was advertised with "jazz musician" Peter Thliveros,
who is, in fact, a professional bass fisherman, not a musician.

5. The website is registered to "David Ellison", a fictitious person. In
the past, many different fictitious persons have been used, in conjunction
with yahoo mailboxes. Among McCarty's aliases, we have: Krishna Mahadoo,
Anthony Ramallo, David Ellison, David C.L. Feng, Ying Hong Huang, Lee
Hodges, Melinda Hsu, Melinda Shu, Robert Morein, Robert X Morein, Sylvan
Morein, Sylvan X Morein, et al.

6. The website morphs constantly. McCarty combs the Internet for identities
to steal. He chooses victims who do not represent themselves on the Web, and
are not easily reached by phone.

7. McCarty's other website, http://www.coralseastudios.com, has a similar
history. In the past, McCarty has actually used MY name as an endorsement,
apparently as a taunt, even though it makes extremely bad business sense.
Fortunately, Coral Seas went belly up, although the website lives on as a
zombie.

The obvious question is, if McCarty is so anxious to scam, why does he make
a constant racket under easily detectable fictitious names? It appears that
part of McCarty's mental illness is a distortion of reality. McCarty has an
obsession with the formal aspects of registering a business. To him, the "in
print" appearance is all that counts. It doesn't occur that people can
detect the reality that lies beyond. To McCarty fictitious names and posting

aliases are a real shield, just like a cat will crawl into a shopping bag to
hide.

McCarty had an early scheme for Internet radio. He claims to have sold
musical performance properties and/or a business plan to Black Entertainment
Television for $9.2M. Subsequently, he left Los Angeles. One unsubstantiated
rumor is that he left to avoid prosecution for a sex crime, presumably by
paying off the victim or family. Once in Australia, he made the acquaintance
of the brother of P.M. John Howard, who introduced him to contacts at ABN
Amro, an investment banking firm. They created a business plan for some kind
of a sound studio, still represented by the website
http://www.coralseastudios.com. After approximately a year, ABN withdrew
from partnership, but left the studio project still solvent. Some time
later, it went bankrupt or nearly so, owing $270,000 to it's employees. At
this point, Australia's entitlement law kicked in, paying the employees
monies owed them, with the exception of codirectors McCarty and Jeff Wexler.

It would appear that McCarty's enterprises failed because he has some kind
of mental imbalance, which exhibits signs of both schizophrenia and
obsessive-compulsive disorder. The impersonations which he makes of me are
a fraction of the numerous identities which he has used in the past, and
continues to use, on occasion, in the present. McCarty may actually believe
he is the person who he impersonates. Many of the identities are of
elaborate construction, taking some six months or more to take shape.
McCarty seems to have a magical belief that use of false identities provides
a shield.

But why would McCarty want to escape his own identity so badly? Speculation
centers around the possibility that he did something not socially acceptable
in Los Angeles.