Posted to rec.audio.tech
Dieter Britz Dieter Britz is offline

Default Mwa to wav

I have a bunch of music files in *.mwa form, and want to convert them to
*.wav (and then to mp3, but I know how to do that). I found some commands
to type in under Linux to do that, using mplayer, the Linux version of
MS Player which runs on WIndows. I don't want to install mplayer in my Linux
system, but I do have a PC running Windows 7 as well, and I could use that.
But how do I use MS Player in Windows to do the job? I activate the program,
but then what?
--
Dieter Britz (dieterhansbritzatgmail.com)
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Fred[_13_] Fred[_13_] is offline

http://www.soft29.com/mwa_to_mp3.html

Runs on Windows, converts directly from .mwa to .mp3.

Fred