Nate Najar

Default FS Mackie Onyx

I have an onyx 1220 brand new (obviously) with the optional firewire
card installed. It is a very handy setup that works well with sonar,
cubase, etc... (and the tracktion software that comes with it is pretty
damn easy to use and very functional). I'm selling it because I wanted
to buy an interface for my laptop to do location recording without the
mixer and I decided on an maudio with PTMP so I don't really need the
mackie and firewire anymore. I can use the maudio with the desktop and
laptop. I figured I'd sell the mackie and buy a larger, non firewire
mixer. I was thinking $850 with free shipping- that's $100 less than
buying it at the store, and there's no tax or shipping. Feel free to
make me an offer as well. thanks!

Nate

Mackie Onyx 400F? Harry Lavo Pro Audio 2 May 16th 05 03:18 PM
Mackie Onyx 80 Series Ken Zenachon Pro Audio 27 April 25th 05 12:00 AM
Mackie vlz pro Xdr mic pre vs Onyx mic pre bj Pro Audio 2 February 23rd 05 05:42 PM
Get a Mackie 1604 VLZ or an 1620 Onyx? Kurt Albershardt Pro Audio 7 February 7th 05 04:42 PM
Mackie Onyx Opinions? Synth80s Pro Audio 14 May 28th 04 08:19 AM