oigor

Default Sherwood Newcastle R525 for sale (San Francisco - local pickup preferred) - perfect condition - $110

Sherwood Newcastle R525 A/V receiver

Retail price used to be $499

Condition - like new. Cosmetics - very clean.

Manual, Certificate of Performance, Remote Control, FM antenna, AM
antenna included. No original box though (but I will give some matching
box).

Age - I bought it new in April 2000. I used it not very often (about
once a week for 2-3 hours) and not very loud.

Specifications:

Power output (8 Ohm) in stereo mode - 125Wx2
THD - 0.05%

Power output (8 Ohm) in surround mode (left, center, right) - 100Wx3
and rear - 100W

Frequency response - 20Hz - 20kHz
Tone controls - Bass, Treble, Cinema Bass switch

TDAS - Total Discreet Amplifier Stage
A/B speaker outputs for front left and right channels
Audio features: Dolby Prologic, Dolby 3 channel stereo, Theater, Hall,
Stadium, Stereo (Surround off)

Number of video inputs/outputs: 4 (VCR In, VCR Out, LDP In, Monitor
Out)
Number of audio inputs/outputs: 6 (Phono, Tape1 In, Tape1 Out, Tape2
In, Tape2 Out, CD)
Subwoofer output - 1
Front panel input (video, left, right) - 1
It has left, right, center and rear pre-outs

24K Gold input/output jacks
Controlled power outlets (110V) -2

Pink noise generator, rear, center and subwoofer level controls,
digital delay controls
Remote control includes buttons to control other Sherwood Newcastle
equipment (Digilink III system)

Dimensions (inches): 6 1/8 x 17 3/8 x 15
Weight: very heavy

Only $110