Default Honda Accord Install Help

Has anyone successfully added an aftermarket amplifier to a 2003-2004
Honda Accord using the FACTORY radio?

Daniel TONG

" wrote in message ...
Has anyone successfully added an aftermarket amplifier to a 2003-2004
Honda Accord using the FACTORY radio?

I have an 04 Accord. Well the stock system is very much tied up with
the air conditioning control and the GPS , if you have that.

A local shop suggest that we can set up another car stereo system in
the little door just below the control and bypass the existing setup.

Honda has designed the whole system to discourage modification. Well
check with your car audio shop nearby c they have better ones. Likely
after some time somebody make better modified kit.

Keep us post

Daniel
Toronto
loulax07

i have an 02, but i've seen this done and heard it
gotta use a LOC

--
loulax07

loulax07's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=20366
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=199477

loulax07

let me clarify
YES, i have seen and heard an aftermarket amp in an 03

--
loulax07

loulax07's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=20366
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=199477

loulax07

Sorry 02 Accord is entirely different from 04 Accord that I have.

Also the link listed above does not work.

I have an 04 Accord. Well the stock system is very much tied up with

the air conditioning control and the GPS , if you have that.

A local shop suggest that we can set up another car stereo system in

the little door just below the control and bypass the existing setup.

Honda has designed the whole system to discourage modification. Well

check with your car audio shop nearby c they have better ones. Likely
after some time somebody make better modified kit.

Any input other than another parrallel system would be most
appreciated.

Daniel