Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default HUGE Jazz collection (CD's/LP's) in at JOE'S RECORD PARADISE 2/2/9

I got an email about those.
those in the alt/Phil/DC/Richmond area might be interested.

Rockville, MD

Hello again, just dropping a line to inform the fam of a pretty
special Jazz collection. 4,800 CD's and 2,400 LP's

This Monday evening it starts to pour out into the bins.

Thanks all,

Joe's Record Paradise
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 1, 4:19*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
I got an email about those.
those in the alt/Phil/DC/Richmond area might be interested.

Rockville, MD

Hello again, just dropping a line to inform the fam of a pretty
special Jazz collection. *4,800 CD's and 2,400 LP's

This Monday evening it starts to pour out into the bins.

Thanks all,

Joe's Record Paradise

I wish I was in that area. That sounds interesting.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 1 Feb, 17:49, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Feb 1, 4:19*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

I got an email about those.
those in the alt/Phil/DC/Richmond area might be interested.

Rockville, MD

Hello again, just dropping a line to inform the fam of a pretty
special Jazz collection. *4,800 CD's and 2,400 LP's

This Monday evening it starts to pour out into the bins.

Thanks all,

Joe's Record Paradise

I wish I was in that area. That sounds interesting.

Joe Lee is a character.
When it was back in Takoma Park, he used to let Root Boy Slim sleep on
the floor.
espcially after he boogied till he puked.
Root Boy used to upset my firend Tom, who had a law office upstairs.