Posted to rec.audio.high-end
[email protected] wrct@club.cc.cmu.edu is offline

Default Massive music collection may set eBay record

Edison wax cylinders, millions of records and hundreds of thousands of
cds' forsale. This is near me, if it is recorded he has it. 6 million
items, fill out your collection.

Massive music collection may set eBay record

http://www.csmonitor.com/2008/0221/p01s01-ussc.htm
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
nebulax nebulax is offline

On Feb 21, 6:11 pm, wrote:
Edison wax cylinders, millions of records and hundreds of thousands of
cds' forsale. This is near me, if it is recorded he has it. 6 million
items, fill out your collection.

Massive music collection may set eBay record

http://www.csmonitor.com/2008/0221/p01s01-ussc.htm

It sold for $3,002,150.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Worlds-Great...06309501QQrdZ1

-Neb