Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.tech
gregz gregz is offline

Default Damping Factor in drivers

I understand effects of electrical damping of woofers. I'm wondering how It
may affect midranges and tweeters. Is it the same, or does it dimish at
higher frequencies. Remove any crossover components for direct feed to amp.
Tone bursts should Show any difference in DF. Without testing, I'm
guessing.

Greg

The damping factor and the sound of real music Andre Jute Vacuum Tubes 53 December 31st 07 05:38 PM
The damping factor and the sound of real music Andre Jute Pro Audio 8 December 31st 07 05:38 PM
The damping factor and the sound of real music Andre Jute Tech 7 December 31st 07 05:38 PM
What is Q-factor? Peter Car Audio 10 December 16th 03 07:53 AM
Damping factor - tubes versus solid state? Scott Gardner Vacuum Tubes 8 December 5th 03 04:25 PM