Al

Default Crossover Point - Low & High Pass Filter Slope

Hi all,

My system setup includes 5 speakers, two large fronts, two small rears and a
small center speaker. The lowest frequency that the rears and center
speakers can handle, at least on paper, is 55Hz. My main front speakers go
down to 20Hz and so not having the subwoofer I redirect the LFE to the mains
F+R. Until here I think I know what I'm doing. But when it come to set up
crossovers point and high pass filter slope & low pass filter slope I don't
even know where to start. The processor is a B&K R50, it which gives me the
option to set the LFE crossover point anywhere from 40Hz to 200Hz, and so
the option of setting high pass slope 6 or 12db and low pass slope external,
6, 12 or 24db.

I would appreciate very much any one willing to direct me to appropriate
settings.

Thank you.

Regards,