Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius

Default Pete Millett needs books

Poopie B'ar has a thing for "antiques".

Send him your old toob books that according to Arny are no good
anymore so he can cut them up and scan them for his web site. There are
a lot of them on there and some of them are pretty good.

If you like antiques, I'm sure you're right.

Rest assured, Gramps, nobody likes you. Too bad you can't afford a
powered wheelchair. I'll bet you have a hell of a time chasing the
neighborhood kids in that rickety old antique chair of yours.

http://301url.com/2zt

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Pooh Bear

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Poopie B'ar has a thing for "antiques".

Send him your old toob books that according to Arny are no good
anymore so he can cut them up and scan them for his web site. There are
a lot of them on there and some of them are pretty good.

If you like antiques, I'm sure you're right.

Rest assured, Gramps, nobody likes you.

Damn ! And I was so sure I was popular.

Too bad you can't afford a powered wheelchair.

I saw a couple of those in the supermarket yesterday and I noted that their
occupants were fabulously obese. Over my dead body !

I'll bet you have a hell of a time chasing the neighborhood kids in that
rickety old antique chair of yours.

I have no doubt that I've bedded 'kids' you couldn't even imagine of. And I'm
not talking pervy either.

http://301url.com/2zt

***LMAO***

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius

Poopie said:

I'll bet you have a hell of a time chasing the neighborhood kids in that
rickety old antique chair of yours.

I have no doubt that I've bedded 'kids' you couldn't even imagine of. And I'm
not talking pervy either.

Yes, you are. BTW, is "imagine of" some quaint Ozzie dialectical?

http://301url.com/2zt

Kewl ! Where can I buy me one of those ?

I'm sure you'll find one of that type if you just check your garage.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast
[dot] net wrote in message

Poopie B'ar has a thing for "antiques".

Send him your old toob books that according to Arny
are no good anymore so he can cut them up and scan them
for his web site. There are a lot of them on there and
some of them are pretty good.

If you like antiques, I'm sure you're right.

Rest assured, Gramps, nobody likes you.

Ironic, coming from one of the most widely reviled personnas on Usenet.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

[dot] net wrote in message

Rest assured, Gramps, nobody likes you.

Ironic, coming from one of the most widely reviled personnas on Usenet.

LOL!

Arny, please look up the word 'irony.'

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Rest assured, Gramps, nobody likes you.

Ironic, coming from one of the most widely reviled
personnas on Usenet.

LOL!

Arny, please look up the word 'irony.'

Been there, done that.

So what's your point?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

Arny Krueger wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Rest assured, Gramps, nobody likes you.

Ironic, coming from one of the most widely reviled
personnas on Usenet.

LOL!

Arny, please look up the word 'irony.'

Been there, done that.

So what's your point?

Um, that would be that you are one of the most reviled creatures on
Usenet.

It was ironic when you said... never mind.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Rest assured, Gramps, nobody likes you.

Ironic, coming from one of the most widely reviled
personnas on Usenet.

LOL!

Arny, please look up the word 'irony.'

Been there, done that.

So what's your point?

Um, that would be that you are one of the most reviled
creatures on Usenet.

Um, that would be wrong. I can name a number of entities that are way ahead
of me in terms of being reviled on Usenet. One is uses the handle "Phildo",
another uses the handle "Middius". I could go on, but with a troll like you,
what's the point?