Off topic want help!!!

Old August 5th 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.audio.car
dubbin it up

Default Off topic want help!!!

does anyone know any good volkwagen forums thru datamas?
i know it's off topic but i've looked and never came up with any good ones?

--
_______
/__ | ___\\___

Rockford 501bf
Mtx Thunder
Clarion dxz765mp
MTX

Old August 6th 06, 05:49 AM posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull

I view these groups through google groups, actually...
There's a decent Volkswagen forum under the following group:
rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
(the group I found your post in is rec.audio.car)
Here's the link I use when I access it:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...d?lnk=oa&hl=en

Hope that helps!
~Mister.Lull