Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jerome

Default anti-mouse frequency(ies)

Mice just started showing up in my house. I know there are some
devices that emit ultrasonic, mice-repellent frequencies and was
wondering if anyone happened to know what these would be. Was thinking
I'd make a loop, burn to cd(or play on the computer if the frequencies
are too high), and leave on while I'm gone or sleeping. Would this
work? Thanks!

FS: BLUE Mouse mic Cheapseller Pro Audio 0 August 16th 04 07:09 PM
usb mouse can cause problems to audio? loopus in fabula Pro Audio 3 February 28th 04 04:57 PM
mazda anti theft Garry Miller Car Audio 2 October 28th 03 06:12 PM
USB 2.0 Mouse Matt Pro Audio 0 October 22nd 03 11:51 AM
Why DBTs in audio do not deliver (was: Finally ... The Furutech CD-do-something) Bob Marcus High End Audio 313 September 9th 03 01:17 AM