Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,24hoursupport.helpdesk,rec.audio.car,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Phoena Phoena is offline

Default Panasonic Blu-ray Player "No Disc"

On 03/09/2011 03:04 PM, Sitre Josephenne Magana wrote:
Bob Villa wrote:
I get this message whether there is a BD or DVD in the drive. There is
no dust inside and neither laser lights. There are no error messages
just "Reading" then "No Disc".
This is a DMP-BD60 and over a year old with 2.5 update.
Thanks for any suggestions on repair.
bob_v

The laser isn't going to work unless you have a disc in the unit unless
you update the firmware.

That laser sounds an awful lot like you at the grocery store. Remember
the one you got fired from because you found out you have to get off
your fat ass and lift a finger to get paid?