Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

Default kenwood-cerwin vega-

or crunch? which makes the better amp overall.
i'm using for mids n highs....
after all it doesnt matta alot on earth shaking bass...lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
ChrisB ChrisB is offline

bob wald wrote:
or crunch? which makes the better amp overall.
i'm using for mids n highs....
after all it doesnt matta alot on earth shaking bass...lol

I have experienced good results using Kenwood amps in the past for my
mids and highs, but I can't comment on the other two brands...
Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

i have a cerwin vega xl 300.4 coming already!
just thinking be4 i open it....

Posted to rec.audio.car
ChrisB ChrisB is offline

bob wald wrote:
i have a cerwin vega xl 300.4 coming already!
just thinking be4 i open it....

Well in that case, give the Cerwin Vega a try. If you happen to have a
Kenwood amp, see which one sounds better and go for it. If you don't
own a Kenwood, I am quite sure the Cerwin Vega will get you by.