Posted to rec.audio.car
Steffen Schmidt Steffen Schmidt is offline

Default what to visit in Chicago / illinois (car audio wise offcause..)

Hi all

I'm visiting Chicago and Illinois next week, coming from Denmark.

Is there any caraudio shops in that area I just have to visit ?

I would be interested to buy either a Alpine PXA-H700 or a Soundstream PQ7
eq, or something similar.

....and if the price is right an old PG M25 / M50´too.

Any suggestions are welcome

Regards from Denmark

-Steffen

Posted to rec.audio.car
Steffen Schmidt Steffen Schmidt is offline

"Steffen Schmidt" wrote in message
k...
Hi all

I'm visiting Chicago and Illinois next week, coming from Denmark.

Visiting Chicago and Rockford/LovesPark. that is

any tips would be great

Kind regards

Steffen..