Posted to rec.audio.car
gamefixer gamefixer is offline

Default Kenwood hardwa New head unit, old Sirius and Music Keg

Hey all.

While out on a business trip I had my truck parked at the Airport. I
pulled the face plate off of my KDC-x990 and put it in my suitcase.
Well, as luck would have it I must have left it in a hotel some where
between Kentucky and Pennsylvania. I went to Best Buy today and bought
a KVT-512 to replace the head unit with the lost face plate. Just my
luck Kenwood decided to change the connector for the Sirius/changer
control on the deck from a full size DIN to some mini square looking
din type plug. The installation manual says that I need an adapter but
doesn't give me a part number. The guys at Best Buy also had no idea
as to what I needed. Kenwoods site was no help and the only thing that
Kenwood tech support gave me was a part number for a changer multi
switch.

Anyone have any idea about this adapter and where I can find one?

Matt
Peighegyege Peighegyege is offline
Junior Member

Question He never heard a thing

Working at the post office, I'm used to dealing with a moody public. So when one irate customer stormed my desk, I responded in my calmest voice, "What's the trouble?" "I went out this morning," she began, "and when I came home I found a card saying the mailman tried to deliver a package but no one was home. My husband was in all morning. He never heard a thing!" After apologizing, I got her parcel. "Oh, good," she gushed. "We've been waiting for this for ages." "What is it?" I asked. "My husband's new hearing aid."----------------------------------Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW gold website:1.WoW gold,2.WoW gold,

Kenwood cd head unit Qwerty Car Audio 2 November 17th 06 07:26 PM
Kenwood Head Unit Wiring [email protected] Car Audio 3 June 10th 05 01:05 AM
Kenwood A/V Head Unit Testimonies Warren Bryant Car Audio 0 January 21st 05 01:56 AM
Kenwood Head unit dosent light up Bike4Sale Car Audio 4 March 6th 04 02:18 AM
Free Hardware now for Sirius Satellite radio Jason Car Audio 3 September 3rd 03 05:48 PM