what to visit in Chicago / illinois (car audio wise offcause..)

Old May 22nd 08, 08:49 AM posted to rec.audio.car
Steffen Schmidt

Default what to visit in Chicago / illinois (car audio wise offcause..)

Hi all

I'm visiting Chicago and Illinois next week, coming from Denmark.

Is there any caraudio shops in that area I just have to visit ?

I would be interested to buy either a Alpine PXA-H700 or a Soundstream PQ7
eq, or something similar.

....and if the price is right an old PG M25 / M50´too.

Any suggestions are welcome

Regards from Denmark

-Steffen

Old May 22nd 08, 10:36 AM posted to rec.audio.car
Steffen Schmidt

"Steffen Schmidt" > wrote in message
k...
> Hi all
>
> I'm visiting Chicago and Illinois next week, coming from Denmark.

Visiting Chicago and Rockford/LovesPark. that is

any tips would be great

Kind regards

Steffen..