Posted to rec.audio.pro
saeed ahmad saeed ahmad is offline

Default LET KNOW PROBLEM TO SOLVE

NO PROBLEM IS LEFT UN-SOLVED LIKE HINDRANCE IN LOVE/MARRIAGE, OVER-
COME THE BELOVED, FINANCIAL/BUSINESS LOSS, FAMILY RELATIONS
UNTRUST,CHILDLESSNESS AND INFLUENCE OF UGLY/SIFLI ILAM ETC.

CONTACT WITH FULL CONFIDENCE: FAIZ-E-AAM ADDA ROAD OKARA (PAKISTAN)
PHONE 0092442529323 MOBILE 00923006952609.

VISIT: www.astropalmist.blogspot.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default LET KNOW PROBLEM TO SOLVE - ARABIC GOOGLE SPAM

Cant let those Chinese have all the fun!
Time for some Arabic spam!
(I thought pork was verboten for them? :-)
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Heaven knows, ugly/sifli ilam has long been a problem in my life.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Romeo Rondeau[_4_] Romeo Rondeau[_4_] is offline

Richard Crowley wrote:
Cant let those Chinese have all the fun!
Time for some Arabic spam!
(I thought pork was verboten for them? :-)

They have Turkey Spam now... umm Spam made from Turkey... not Spam
originating from Turkey :-) Wait... I'm sure they have that too... this
is confusing without coffee :-)