On a mission : finding a basic radio

Old December 29th 03, 06:06 PM
Olivier

Default On a mission : finding a basic radio

Hi there,
I'm unable to find, in and out of the Internet, a "you can't
do a more simple radio" ! I want this : AM/FM radio with a connection
for an exterior antenna, that plays in stereo with a plug for
headphones. Nothing more. I don't want it to come with a CD, little
speakers, tape or whatever. Just a stereo radio with antenna
connectors and stereo. To me, it's almost the most basic radio one can
make. My brother (electrical engineer )told me he could make one for
me when....he will be back from a trip around the world
(decouvrirlemonde.com) !!! That's in 6 months and I don't want to
wait...Anyone have a link or info about that kind of basic radio ? If
I'm not in the right forum, link me somewhere where I can find what
I'm searching.

The purpose is to plug my cable TV to the back of that radio to get
almost perfect reception of fm radio channels. My cable company still
offers radio channels with his service! As far as I know, almost no
cable tv providers still offering that, but mine is...

Thanks !
Old December 30th 03, 12:47 AM
Olivier

Thanks. This info will help me make a better choice.

http://www.geek.com/hwswrev/conel/tabrads/

Old January 4th 04, 09:39 PM
Beth Stewart

Have you looked at the Tivoli radios?