What speaker to get?

Old August 19th 03, 11:18 PM
kgrules12

Default What speaker to get?

Hey, I am going to buy new speakers for my car but I can't decide which
ones to buy. I am deciding between either Pioneer 6-1/2" 3-Way Car
Speakers (pair) Model : TS-A1670R or Sony Explod 6-1/2" 3-Way Car
Speakers (pair) Model: XS-V1633. The Sony's are 220 watts and the
pioneers are 180 watts. But my dilemma was I don't know how good either
company is with car speakers. So it would be good if I could get some
help deciding which ones to get.
--
kgrules12
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=154930

Old August 20th 03, 01:34 AM
RG

It's pretty simple, get the ones that sound the best to you. Don't get hung
up on marketing nonsense and those less than helpful tips from people who
do.

- RG

s.com...

Old August 21st 03, 04:53 AM
David

I have th Xplodes, i love them...haven't heard the pioneers though....