Dynaudio dealer

Old August 14th 03, 06:57 AM
autofile

Default Dynaudio dealer

Have you called Dynaudio N.A.?
--
autofile
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=154310

Old August 14th 03, 06:13 PM
Scott

Does anyone know of a dynaudio dealer that has decent prices and is
willing to ship? I need to order a new pair of crossovers.

Thanks,
Scott
Old August 21st 03, 02:24 AM
Scott

In article m>,
autofile > wrote:

> Have you called Dynaudio N.A.?
> --
> autofile
> CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online!
> View this thread:
> http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=154310

Yes, and there are no dealers in my area within driving distance, so I
will have to order from somewhere anyway. Since that is the case, I
thought I would post and see if anyone recommended a good dealer that
will ship. I've already called three in the next state over that will
not ship.

Scott
Old August 21st 03, 06:38 AM
autofile

Scott wrote:
> *In article m>,
> autofile > wrote:
>
> > Have you called Dynaudio N.A.?
> > --
> > autofile

> > CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online!
> > View this thread:
> > http://tinyurl.com/kovy
> >

> Yes, and there are no dealers in my area within driving distance, so
> will have to order from somewhere anyway. Since that is the case, I
> thought I would post and see if anyone recommended a good dealer
> that
> will ship. I've already called three in the next state over that
> will
> not ship.
>
> Scott
> *

Didn't Dynaudio recmmend someone who can help you?