where to buy some wires?

Old July 28th 03, 01:57 PM
scott johnson

Default where to buy some wires?

did you try www.mmxpress.com or www.crutchfield.com

Old July 28th 03, 02:51 PM
Mark Zarella

> I need to buy some wires for my system. Where is the best place on
> the web to order some wires? I need the following:
>
> Speaker wires
> RCA cables
> Power cables
>
> I would like to stick with low or medium quality Streetwire, Monstor
> Cable, etc.
>
> I know that there is a common debate in this forum about the
> quality of cables. I have no desire to get into that debate, I have
> made up my mind on what I would like and am simply seeking source to
> get it at a good price.

Home depot. You can get the wires that look like Monster cable and the like
there. Not sure about the flashy looking RCAs though.

Old July 28th 03, 02:56 PM
Sam Carleton

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 at 12:57 GMT, scott johnson wrote:

> did you try www.mmxpress.com or www.crutchfield.com

I tried Crutchfield, but their prices do not seem any better then in
a local car audio store. I will have to look into mmxpress,
thought. Any more good sites?

Old July 28th 03, 06:53 PM
Sanitarium

Lots of good deals on E-bay. Bid on local items and you can save a lot
of $$$ on shipping. I bought a monster cable 8 gage amp kit at frys for
$65 and got screwed. I then bought 4 gage kit on ebay, from a local
seller for $24 and picked it up from him directly.

Garrett

Old July 29th 03, 12:46 AM
Nick Holden

Try Meijer's if you have one near you. Just bought a Scoshe (sp?) 4awg
set for two amps for ~$25. Came with fuse holder, pwr/gnd wire, RCA's,
remote wire, speaker wire and a pwr distribution block. Really good deal!

-Nick

Old July 29th 03, 01:26 AM
Soundfreak03

>I need to buy some wires for my system. Where is the best place on
>the web to order some wires? I need the following:
>
>Speaker wires
>RCA cables
>Power cables
>
>I would like to stick with low or medium quality Streetwire, Monstor
>Cable, etc.
>
>I know that there is a common debate in this forum about the
>quality of cables. I have no desire to get into that debate, I have
>made up my mind on what I would like and am simply seeking source to
>get it at a good price.
>
>Sam

Try www.partsexpress.com. They have Schosch (however you spell it) Phoenix Gold
and Monster Cable for decent prices.

Les

Help with speaker noise Mike & Kristen General 4 January 11th 04 06:53 AM
Need help wiring speakers Chris Fonville Car Audio 8 August 7th 03 12:43 AM
RCA cables Lex Car Audio 27 July 26th 03 02:42 AM
Is this common practice? Bruce Car Audio 11 July 22nd 03 08:15 PM
stolen car stereo and cigarette lighter marshall Car Audio 1 July 3rd 03 06:58 PM