Default 6H30 Tube Settings on Hickok 752 Tube Tester

Does anyone have any information on the settings for 6H30 tubes on a
Hickok 752 tester?

Regards,
John

Fabio Berutti

Pin-out is the same as the 6DJ8 / ECC88. I suggest to use the same settings
and compare empiric Gm values in order to find out the right "average" one.
It should be about the same of an ECC182, the most (electrically) similar
Western tube I can think of (but different pinout).
The 6N30 is a SSSR-only-made tube, I don't think there ever was a Hickock
rollchart for it.

Ciao

Fabio

oups.com...