Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Greasehorse[_2_] Greasehorse[_2_] is offline

Default FA: Electronic Books ect.

I have several electronic and guitar amp books on Ebay.Her is one. See
my other auctions for the other items.Thanks!
260451594794
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Ian Bell[_2_] Ian Bell[_2_] is offline

Fred wrote:
"Bret L" wrote in message ...
(( Or, get it here for free:

http://www.pmillett.com/Books/RDH4.pdf

Bret.))

An original copy of this book in decent condition for $30 is a true bargain.
But books can be safely shipped for less than $5 at USPS. One has to
wonder what's up with a seller who wants $17+ to put a book in a bag
and mail it. . .

Fred

I picked one up recently for only 6GBP.

Cheers

Ian
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
PeterD PeterD is offline

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 21:58:08 -0700, "Fred" wrote:
But books can be safely shipped for less than $5 at USPS. One has to
wonder what's up with a seller who wants $17+ to put a book in a bag
and mail it. . .

It is called eBay fee advoidance, and eBay has noticed it. I'm sure
the seller will be explaining it to them shortly. eBay strictly limits
shipping charges for books.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
PeterD PeterD is offline

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 17:58:02 +0100, Ian Bell
wrote:

PeterD wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 21:58:08 -0700, "Fred" wrote:
But books can be safely shipped for less than $5 at USPS. One has to
wonder what's up with a seller who wants $17+ to put a book in a bag
and mail it. . .

It is called eBay fee advoidance, and eBay has noticed it. I'm sure
the seller will be explaining it to them shortly. eBay strictly limits
shipping charges for books.

The *******s.

Ian

eBay or the seller? bg (or both?)

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Fred[_8_] Fred[_8_] is offline

wrote:

PeterD wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 21:58:08 -0700, "Fred" wrote:
But books can be safely shipped for less than $5 at USPS. One has to
wonder what's up with a seller who wants $17+ to put a book in a bag
and mail it. . .

It is called eBay fee advoidance, and eBay has noticed it. I'm sure
the seller will be explaining it to them shortly. eBay strictly limits
shipping charges for books.

The *******s.

Ian

eBay or the seller? bg (or both?)

They're all *******s, I tell ya!

;-)

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Fred[_8_] Fred[_8_] is offline

"Ian Bell" wrote in message ...
Fred wrote:
"Bret L" wrote in message ...
(( Or, get it here for free:

http://www.pmillett.com/Books/RDH4.pdf

Bret.))

An original copy of this book in decent condition for $30 is a true bargain.
But books can be safely shipped for less than $5 at USPS. One has to
wonder what's up with a seller who wants $17+ to put a book in a bag
and mail it. . .

Fred

I picked one up recently for only 6GBP.

Occasionally someone over here scores a copy for $10 at a ham fest, but the
going price is quite a bit higher - maybe $40 to $80 depending on condition.
I bought my copy for $60 from someone here on RAT about 15 years ago.

Fred

Cheers

Ian