rg

Default Kenwood KDC-CMP59FM CD Changer

Any opinions on the quality / reliability of this 10 CD MP3 capable changer?
Toyota doesn't sell an MP3 capable stereo so a dealer has offered to install
this unit so the car I'm looking at can play MP3s. I can't find any reviews
on the changer and few reviews on any changer. I guess most people that buy
changers don't write reviews or rate products on web sites. Any shared
experience with this unit would be appreciated as would any comments about
Kenwood products in general.

I also curious, in general, how good FM connected changers sound? Problems
with static?

MOSFET

Any opinions on the quality / reliability of this 10 CD MP3 capable
changer?
Toyota doesn't sell an MP3 capable stereo so a dealer has offered to

install
this unit so the car I'm looking at can play MP3s. I can't find any

reviews
on the changer and few reviews on any changer. I guess most people that

buy
changers don't write reviews or rate products on web sites. Any shared
experience with this unit would be appreciated as would any comments about
Kenwood products in general.

I also curious, in general, how good FM connected changers sound? Problems
with static?

I have never used a Kenwood changer but I have used two Kenwood head units
in my life (my very first CD head was the KDC-77r, and several years ago I
had a KDC-7011 in my wife's car), and both worked perfectly. I have
generally heard good things about the quality of Kenwood products.

MOSFET